Boys At Camp | 13

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD)

———

Literally as soon as we got back to the cabin, Liam could not keep his hands off of me. I didn't know if he was horny again or just bored, but either way, I wasn't complaining. He'd already shoved me into the bedroom and locked the door, pinning me down on our bed.

He began kissing my neck hungrily, leaving even more marks on the soft and tender skin. He was nibbling on my shoulder with his sharp teeth, leaving bite marks all over my neck, shoulder, and collarbone. He began to grind our lower regions together, making me gasp slightly. "L-Liam." Was all that I could choke out before he started palming me through my jeans.

"Fuck." I breathed out, throwing my head back and giving him more access to my neck. I could feel his warm breath fan my skin as he continued to leave a trail of hickeys, not leaving any of the skin untouched. As he did so, he slowly slipped his hand into my pants, guiding his hand down to my hardened member. Before I knew it, Liam was moving his hand up and down my shaft.

"Mmm." I closed my eyes, trying to suppress a moan. "Don't hold back." Liam whispered near my ear, continuing to bite and suck on the skin of my neck. It was going to be hell covering up those hickeys in the morning. Liam continued pumping up and down my shaft, causing my member to stand at attention.

"Ahh. Liammm." I moaned, throwing my head back again. God, did that kid knew how to work his hand. He grazed his thumb over my tip, feeling the need to tease me. "Fuck. Stop teasing." I continued letting out uneven moans as Liam worked his hand on my member, then, after he picked up his speed, I came in his hand.

My breathing was heavy and ragged as sweat rolled down my face. I hadn't even realized how hot I'd gotten. "Ready for round two?" Liam asked, his voice a bit husky, making him all the more sexy. "Y-Yes." I stuttered, lying back against the pillows. Liam smirked and slowly crawled on top of me, beginning to unbutton my pants.

He slowly unzipped and tugged off my jeans, then pulled down my boxers, which were a little messy. He hopped off of my lap and took off his pants, along with his boxers, then climbed back on top of me. I could feel his erection rubbing against my ass, which turned me on so fucking much.

"A-Aren't you gonna use l-lube?" I stuttered out, feeling like a fool as I flushed a bright crimson. He chuckled lowly and whispered right beside my ear, "You're a virgin, aren't you?" If it was possible, I blushed even harder. I closed my eyes and laid my head back in embarrassment. "Yes." Was all I said, then I heard Liam shuffle off of the bed.

He opened a drawer and started digging for something, which made me a little nervous to be honest. I felt the bed dip down again and Liam straddled my waist, then opened a bottle of some sort. I slowly opened my eyes to see him squirting lube onto his fingers. I felt Liam's fingers slowly open my hole up, moving his fingers in and out at an even pace.

After a couple minutes he sped up, pumping in and out of my lubricated hole. And it felt fucking good. "Are you ready?" He whispered, his warm breath tickling my neck. "Y-Yes." I replied, a little nervous about how it would feel. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He assured, his voice soothing me. I nodded my head as he lined up with my hole, slowly entering me.

It hurt as he stretched me out, making my asshole burn. Tears stung my eyes as his full length was inside of me. He waited until I gave him the okay to keep going, then he slowly pulled out, then pushed back in. It hurt and felt a bit uncomfortable at first, but I got used to the feeling, then the pain was subsided by pleasure.

After a few minutes, Liam started pumping his shaft inside of me faster, earning uneven moans from me. "Ahhh, L-Liammm." I groaned as he hit my prostate, leaving me a bit speechless. "Fuck, Elliot." He groaned, slamming into my body. I bucked my hips in time with his thrusts, and goddamn it felt good.

Suddenly, I felt a pressure build up in my abdomen and my balls tightened. I closed my eyes as I came on my stomach, letting out a deep breath. After a couple more minutes, Liam came inside me, the sticky substance slowly leaking out of my ass. The two of us were both panting heavily, attempting to catch our breath.

"That was great." Liam said, a smile creeping onto his face as he continued to catch his breath. I gave a weak smile back, seeing that I was now incredibly tired. Liam laid down beside me, intertwining our fingers together. I closed my eyes as my breath slowly steadied, not wanting to ruin this moment. "We should probably clean up." Liam said after a few minutes, slowly sitting up.

"Yeah." I mumbled, also sitting up and heading into the bathroom. Liam followed behind me and we both got in the shower, cleaning each other. After we finished washing up, we both got out of the shower and dried off, wrapping towels around our waists. I let out a tired yawn as I followed Liam back into the bedroom, ready to lay down and just sleep.

"God I'm so tired." I sighed, throwing the towel on the ground and pulling on a clean pair of boxers, along with some sweatpants. "Me too." Liam said, pushing his damp hair out of his eyes, smiling at me. I returned the smile, blushing slightly. Liam was so sweet, it was incredible. The simplest gesture from him made me blush like a little schoolgirl.

I went into the bathroom and Liam followed me, then we both brushed our teeth. We made our way back into the bedroom and Liam turned off the lights. Then we both climbed in bed and drifted off to sleep.

—————————

I know I got really lazy with updates, but here it is. I wasn't really sure how I wanted to write a smut scene so I got a little stuck.. But if you like it make sure to vote and comment! Thx :)