Boys At Camp | 11

We sat there, just playing Fortnite without a care in the world. Jake sucked at it, but he didn't really seem to be interested in video games like the rest of us. "God, Jake sucks at this. He was like, the first one to die." Chase snickered. "Hey, be nice." Nate said, smacking Chase with a controller. "I am. I could've said that he fucking sucks and he should go jump off a bridge and stop bush camping." Chase said with a shrug.

"The important thing is that he tried. So stop being an ass, Chase." I said, thumping him in the forehead. "Rude." He grumbled, rubbing his head. Jake was blushing in embarrassment, seeming uncomfortable around Chase and Nate. "You did fine for a newbie." I said, punching his shoulder. He laughed awkwardly and handed his controller to me.

"Alright, I'm tired. Night, bitches." I said, tossing the controller to Liam, who wasn't paying attention and let it hit him in the face. "Ow." He said, glaring at me. "Should've stopped starin' at your damn phone." I shrugged, hopping off the couch and heading into the bedroom. I tugged my shirt off and threw it on the floor, then went into the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and headed back into the bedroom, slipping out of my skinny jeans and changing into some sweatpants. "Hey, can I spend the night here?" Jake asked, walking in and blushing when he saw my bare torso. "Oh, uh, s-sorry." He mumbled, getting ready to leave. "It's fine, Jake." I said with a small chuckle.

He let out an awkward laugh, the blush fading to a light pink tint. "Oh, and to answer your question, yes. You can spend the night here." "T-Thanks." He said. "I don't actually know where my cabin is." I hopped in bed and closed my eyes for a moment, pushing my rainbow locks out of my eyes. I would probably have to get my roots touched up soon.

"You'll have to share a bed with Nate if you spend the night. Or you can take the floor with Chase." I said, finally opening my eyes. "O-Okay." He mumbled, walking back into the living room. I closed my eyes once again and pulled the covers over my bare body, eventually drifting off to sleep.

"FUCK!" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up. My eyes shot open and I raised up, seeing Chase hopping on one foot, holding his other foot as he jumped around. "What the hell, man?" I said with a tired yawn. "I stubbed my damn pinky toe." He said. I just started laughing, earning a glare from Chase. "Fucking retard." I laughed.

"Don't make fun of me, bitch!" He yelled, waking Liam up. "Fucking stop yelling." He sighed, shoving his head back into his pillow. "It's not me. Chase stubbed his toe and just started flipping out." I said, laying my head back down. Liam wrapped his arms around me and put his head in the crook of my neck, his warm breath fanning my skin.

"Liam, quit trying to make me hard." I whispered when he started sucking on the soft skin of my neck. "I'm just showing you some love." He whispered, nibbling on my earlobe. I fought back a moan when he started letting his hand roam my body, landing on my growing erection. "What do we have here?" He whispered, palming me through my pants.

"Mmmph." I mumbled, trying to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape my lips. "Fucking stop, Liam." I whispered, throwing my head back and no doubt looking like a moron. "Are you okay, Elliot?" Nate asked, stretching his arms and eyeing me warily. "J-Just fine." I mumbled, smacking Liam's hand away as he tried to slip his hand down my sweats.

"I just really have to pee." I said, rushing into the bathroom and slamming the door, quickly locking it. I looked down and saw the boner I had, which was very noticeable through my thin pants. I sighed and turned on the water, making sure it was cold. I stripped down and stepped into the shower, quickly washing up.

Once I was done, my erection was thankfully gone. I got a towel out and wrapped it around my waist, opening the door and heading back into the bedroom. The guys were already gone, leaving me alone in the cabin. "Assholes didn't even wait up for me." I mumbled to myself, picking out some clothes and throwing them on.

I went back into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, then grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I clicked the home button and saw that I had a message from my mom. 'Happy birthday, Elliot! Hope you're enjoying the camp!' It read. I clicked on the message and quickly typed 'thanks mom', sending the message and shoving my phone into my back pocket.

I opened the door to the cafeteria and headed inside, walking over to the trays and picking one up. I let the workers put food on my plate and looked around for the guys, but didn't see them. Well that's weird, I thought. I sighed and sat at our table, picking at my food. I never realized how bored you got when your friends weren't around until now.

Once breakfast was over I dumped my tray, then headed outside with the rest of the campers. "Alright boys. We're gonna go on a hike today. I want you all ready by 11 o'clock, then we'll all meet up here." Joseph announced, then took off towards the main office building with the counselors following behind him.

I wasn't sure what I needed to pack for this, and I couldn't ask Chase or Nate either, since the bastards decided to ditch me. So rude... I started back towards the cabins, figuring I could just hang out in there until it was time for the hike. I swung the door to the cabin open, heading inside and flopping down on the couch.

Just like before I left, the cabin was empty. But there was a card on the kitchen table. I walked further into the room and looked around to see if I was being pranked, but didn't see anything. I shrugged and picked up the card, examining the front of it. 'Happy Birthday, Faggot!' the front of the card read. "Oh god.." I whispered to myself.

"How did they know it was my birthday?" I said to no one in particular. "Your mom texted you this morning." A voice called from the other room. I jerked my head around and saw the guys standing there, excited grins on their faces. "Happy birthday, Elliot." Liam said, smiling at me and reaching behind his back.

That was the last thing that was said before all of the guys took plastic guns out from behind their backs, shooting water at me.

-------------------------

So here's the update. Hope it's good, idk really. If you liked it then be sure to vote and comment. Thanks fam. <3