Boys At Camp | 5

(Elliot's New Hair Above)

I woke up cuddled up next to someone, which was odd 'cause I don't remember sleeping in the same bed as anyone. I slowly opened my eyes to see a bare chest, and damn this dude was fineee.. I glanced up at his face and nearly shit myself. It was Liam lying next to me. Of course. Seeing that he was still asleep, I mustered up all my strength and shoved him into the floor.

He fell with a thud and I smiled, satisfied. "What the hell was that for?" He groaned loudly, waking Chase and Nate up. "You creep, you snuck back into our cabin last night!" I yelled, glaring down at him. He smiled cheekily and got up, hopping in bed next to me. "If I remember correctly, you were the one cuddling me." He said matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, pulling my sweat pants up as I wobbled to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped down, getting in once the water was hot. I quickly washed up and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and went into the bedroom, seeing Liam still sitting there, talking to Chase and Nate.

His gaze lingered on my chest a second too long, just enough to make the situation awkward. "See something you like, Liam?" I asked, a smirk playing at my lips. He blushed and ducked his head, standing up and heading to the bathroom. Chase snickered and Nate whacked him lightly, also chuckling.

"They're gonna have to send my ass to a Jesus camp before it's over." I sighed, shaking my head, allowing water droplets to roll down my chest. "Same." Nate and Chase said in unison, both of them staring at my chest. I rolled my eyes and went over to my suitcase, picking out some red skinny jeans and a dark gray band shirt, along with my vans.

"How the hell can you wear that!? It's like a million degrees outside!" Nate exclaimed, pulling on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I shrugged and ran a hand through my hair, curious of what color I should dye it next. I'd already dyed it blue, purple, pink, green, red, and bleach blonde. I guess I could go for rainbow.

But that would be really fucking hard to dye, so I'd have to go to a stylist. I grabbed my phone and clicked on Jay's contact, dialing his number. He picked up on the third ring in his chirpy voice. "Hey, Elliot! How's it goin' my main bitch?" He said, sounding happy as ever. I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly.

"I'm doin' good, Jay. I need an appointment for later today. Can you squeeze me in?" I asked. "You know I can always squeeze you in, boo. Does 2 o'clock work for you?" He asked, probably writing all of this down. "Yeah, that's good. I'll see you later, Jay." I said and hung up. I finished getting ready and headed to the cafeteria with Nate and Chase to go get breakfast.

"What's on the menu today, Joseph?" Chase asked as we walked in through the cafeteria doors. "I think those are scrambled eggs with burnt toast." He said skeptically, rubbing his goatee. I chuckled and grabbed a tray, following Chase and Nate over to our table. We all sat down and began chatting about dumb stuff.

We finished our breakfast and headed back to the cabin, deciding to play video games until my hair appointment. We played a bunch of different games and eventually it was about 1 o'clock. I sighed and hopped off the couch, waving to the guys and heading out the door. I walked outside and realized something.

I didn't have a ride out of the camp.

How the hell could I have forgotten about that? Well if Liam's dad is working here then his car is probably in the parking lot. I looked around until I found Liam and smiled at him. He raised an eyebrow as I walked over to him. "Hey Liammmmmm." I said, holding out the 'm' in his name. "Can I get a ride to town?" I asked, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, but it'll cost you." He said, his eyebrow still raised. He looked cute. Gah! Get those thoughts out of your innocent mind, Elliot! I smiled and he held up some car keys, smirking at me. "Where are we going?" He asked, as we took off in the direction of the parking lot. "To my hair dresser." I said nonchalantly.

He laughed, coughing to try and hide it. "What?" I said, glancing a him. "Just didn't take you as that kind of guy, that's all." He shrugged, still snickering. We finally made it to his dad's car and got in, heading to town. We eventually made it to Jay's shop and I got out of the car, walking in. I checked the time on my phone and it read 1:58. Right on time.

"Hey, Elliot. What can I do for ya' today?" He asked, setting his stuff up to dye my hair. I pulled up a picture on my phone and showed it to him. He raised his eyebrows, obviously surprised by my choice of color. "This one might take a while, Elli." He said, still focusing on the picture. "I got all the time in the world." I said, plopping down in a chair.

A few very boring hours later, my hair was finished, and pretty bright. "Thanks, Jay. How much?" I asked, taking my wallet out. "Eh, forty should do it." He said, winking at me. I smirked and threw him two twenties, waving to him as I left the shop. I saw Liam driving around the block for about the hundredth time and he stopped when he saw me.

He pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car, his eyes fixed on my hair. "What the fuck?" He said, his gaze fixed on my hair. "Ya' like it?" I asked, running my hand through my rainbow locks. "It's something." He mumbled, fluffing up my hair. I smirked and got in the car, waiting for Liam to snap out of his daze.

He finally came back down to Earth and got in the car, taking off towards the camp. We finally arrived and my stomach growled. I'd skipped lunch and it was about dinner time now, so I was getting quite hungry. "Hot damn I'm ready to eat." I said, jumping out of the car once Liam had pulled into the parking lot. "Same." He said, following after me.

We walked through the camp and made it to the cafeteria, waltzing inside. A few heads raised and I got some weird looks about my hair. I grabbed a tray and looked at the pizza on my plate. It didn't look too bad to be honest. I sat down with Nate and Chase and they just stared at my hair. "What?" I finally said, taking a bite of my pizza.

"The fuck did you do to your hair?" Nate said, running his fingers through it. "I dyed it. Duh." I said, sipping my milk as they looked at me. "No shit Sherlock. But why did you dye it rainbow?" Chase said. "For gay pride. Obviously." I said in a 'duh' tone. They both chuckled and continued eating, then Liam plopped down beside me.

We finished eating our dinner and headed back to the cabin, playing video games until it got late. Then we got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and changed into some sweats, lying down on my bed. "Alright, I'm sleeping on your bed tonight." Liam said, walking into the room and tugging his shirt off.

"Oh hell no, I didn't agree to this." I said, backing away from him. "Uh actually, you did. I told you me taking you to town would cost you. Now I get to sleep with you." He said. He furrowed his brows when he realized what he said. "Wait, that came out wrong. Never mind, we're sleeping in the same bed together." He said, lying down next to me and hugging me close to his chest.

I sighed and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep in Liam's arms.

-----------------------------

So here's another update! Hope you like Elliot's new hair. I luv it!! <3 Anyway, vote and comment plsss. Thx! :D