14

Aarav's Pov:

"I like Aashna.” Abhi said and I got devastated.

I never believed in love before I met Aashna, with her everything was different something which I have never experienced before. I started having feeling for her but now I have to control myself. I don't want to ruin our friendship again. Abhi was so kind and generous to forgive me last time but I will not repeat the same story again.

But last time you never loved that girl and this time you do. My conscience said but whatever it may be, I have no other option now, I have to back out.

"Aarav?” Ruan called and I was brought back to the reality.

"Congrats bro, I'm so happy for you.” I said giving a half hug to Abhi and forced a smile at him. I should act normal, Was the only thing running in my mind. I looked at Ruan and saw him already staring at me with a shock but I gave him a small smile and gestured him to keep his mouth shut.

I got settled on the couch and started drinking. After full one hour of acting normal, I finally felt that I can't do it anymore and hence I decided to leave. Ruan said that he will come with me and I agreed. He was driving the car and I got settled on the passenger seat. We were both quite on the way. After some time we reached near my home and before I could get out he stopped me.

"Are you seriously going to back out?” He asked and I just simply nodded and left the car and he went to his home.

I was going upstairs without looking at anything and I bumped at my small sister,Aananya,the spoiled brat.

"Can't you walk properly.” She said annoyed. I looked at the floor and saw her makeup kit on the floor. I picked it and handed it to her.

"Sorry.” I said and began to leave.

"Did I heard it right? Aarav the great, said sorry to me?” She said sarcastically and before she could say anything I just left from there.

"Wait, are you crying?” She screamed but I just ignored her and went in my room.

I went to balcony and got settled on the couch.
Why god why? Why you did this to me? I was staring at the sky blankly when I noticed someone entering my room. I turned around and saw Aananya. Why did she came here? In fact how did she came? Then I remembered that I didn't lock my door.

"Ouch!” She screamed and I instantly went towards her and saw her bleeding leg. I regret that why I broke the glass.

"Can't you walk properly.” I said but she just glared at me.

"So you mean that it's my mistake.” She said giving me a warning in her look as if I say yes, she will kill me.

"Now stop fighting and show me your leg.” I said and examined her wound. Luckily it was not so deep. While examining her wound I remembered how Aashna examined my wound. Her eyes were full of concern.

"I'm done. Now go and sleep.” I said to Aananya but she was so stubborn to listen it.

"First you tell me why were you crying?” She asked but I again said her to leave.

"Did you cried because of a girl.” Her question caught me off guard and I looked at her.

"OMG! I can't believe it. Aarav, Aarav Deshmukh cried because of a girl.” She said. I can't take her anymore.

"Just leave Aananya.” I said and went to balcony. She tried to follow me but I again heard her screaming 'ouch'.

"What's the matter with you girl? Why can't you leave me alone?"

"Because you are my brother. Yeah I agree you are a 'devil brother’, but still I can't see you crying.” She said and a smile appeared on my face.

"As if you are an angel sister.” I taunted her for which she just ignored me.

"Now tell me what happened?” She said and I told her everything.

"I still can't believe that you like someone. She must be very pretty.” Aananya said.

"Indeed she is very pretty but her heart makes her the prettiest.” I said and Aananya teased me.

"But.... Abhi loves her.” I stated.

"What do you think you are? Do you think yourself as god? Let the girl decide it. You are no one to decide it." She again snapped at me.

"And if you are thinking about the last incident then I have already said you that it was not your fault, but you are so stupid to think that it was your fault.” She said and I was knowing that explaining her will make no sense so I kept quite.

"Ok, I will think about it. Now you go and sleep, it's too late.” I said and took her to her room.

"Goodnight.” She said and I replied the same to her.

'Let the girl decide', Aananya's words were continuously running in my mind. But I can't let her decide that.
Even if she doesn't choose Abhi, I will stay away from her.

What if she choose Abhi? A question came in my mind and I felt another tear falling down my cheeks.

 Hope you like the chapter

.......................................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.