Chapter : 18

Aashna's Pov:

"Yes, I will be there. See you.” I said and kept my phone back on the bed. It was Ruan on the call he called to remind me about the get together which he has planned. Firstly I was a bit hesitating because the venue of it was Aarav's farmhouse, the same place where I had my best birthday. It was surely going to bring all the memories back but on the other hand I was very much excited to meet all of them and also Aarav called to invite me, so I agreed eventually

It was the third time that I was going to meet them all. First time was when Aarav's dad recovered fully, he invited all his friends and I was one of them. And the second time was Kriya's birthday party. It almost feel like we are back to our college days. We are all again connected on our social media accounts and chat daily. There are even frequent meets but not every one is involved as some people like Aarav are always busy, sometimes I don't understand what makes him so busy.

I went downstairs and informed mom about the get together. As earlier she don't ask much questions to me. All she do is say take care. Moreover it was because she know everyone of my friends now. I went back and packed my bag. I still had two hours, so I decided to sleep I know once reach, there's surely going to be a night out.

I was sleeping very peacefully when Kriya's called just to say that she is coming to my place first.

"Girl, I already know that.” I said and giggled.

"Ok then, bye.” She said and kept the phone. Annoying much. It was not a good idea to sleep again because she will be here anytime, so I got up and checked my phone for any important message but was not able to do that because Aarav's name caught my attention first. I ignored other messages and opened his chat, there was a hi followed by a deleted message. What must he have deleted? Without thinking much, I asked him the same but I guess he was offline because the message didn't got delivered. Should I call him? No no of course not! I said to myself and got ready.

After some Ruan called informing that he is standing outside my house so me and kriya went out and saw everyone standing there.

"Hi everyone.” I said and looked for Aarav but as usual he was not there.

"Hi, did you talked with Aarav?” Divya asked and I replied as no.

"I don't understand, where he is? Even his phone is switched off.” She said a bit annoyed.

"I already said he will be here, I have informed him.” Abhimanyu added.

"But why is his phone switched off? Can't that idiot think that we might be worried about him? Also it's winter it will soon get dark.” She complained. We all sighed and waited for Aarav to come and soon he came and stopped his bike near us.

"Sorry. And I mean it. I forgot to charge my phone.” He said.

"I hate you.” Divya replied.

"I love you too.” He said but she just slapped his arm and went to sit in the car. They are still the same.

"Let's go.” Abhi said and within no second everyone disappeared from my site just to sit in car leaving me alone. There was no place in the car and I was left with only one option. They all obviously did it on purpose. I stood on place because I was not knowing what to do and even Aarav was not saying anything.

"I agree that your shoes are pretty good but that doesn't mean that you are going to stare at them the whole time. They left already.” Aarav said pointing towards the car.

"I.. I mean.” I was not able to say anything. I was confused and even nervous thinking how I will go with Aarav. The memories will haunt me more.

"It's okay... We will call them back and we can switch.” He said but then I don't know what came over me, I instantly went and sat on his bike.

"No no, it's okay.” I said and saw him chuckled. Height of stupidity Aashna, why you have to sound so desperate?

"Are you sure?” He asked and this time I just said a simple yes. After my final confirmation he finally started to drive. He was driving so silently, no wonder the speed was going on increasing that we left others far behind us. I wanted him to start the conversation but I was realising that if I don't start it probably we are not going to speak for the whole ride, so I started the conversation when he took the left turn instead of right.

"Aren't we supposed to take the right turn? I mean last time we took that.” I said and noticed him looking at me through the mirror.

"You still remember?” he asked and I nodded. Only if he knew that after our trip there were several times that I went from this route and all I could do was think about him, think about us.

"... So the left turn.” He said and I realised that I completely missed what he was saying.

"Is house still the same?” I asked and he told me about the makeover they made, I don't know why but he seemed really happy explaining about it. We kept on talking until I saw a small hotel and asked him to stop as I was thirsty.

"Yeah sure.” He said and stopped the bike. We waited their for others to come and when they came we switched. Now it was Ruan and Kriya on the bike. Abhi went to drive the car and Aarav sat on the passenger seat and I went to sit with Divya and Anushka. Both of them refused to sit in the middle so I was the one who sat there.

As soon as the car started Aarav pulled back his seat and I was not able to control my laugh because if he would have pulled it more he would have surely crashed Divya.

"Why are you annoying me?” She asked irritated.

"I'm not, I'm just tired.” He replied.

"Aarav please.” She whined.

"Shut up girl, can't you just adjust for some time?” He asked.

"I totally hate you.” She said and looked out of the window.

"I totally love winter, look at the climate.. It's too good.” Anushka said and everyone agreed to her as it's really the best and my favourite season.

"Aarav we are going to do born fire as well.” She said and he nodded.

As said after some time Aarav took back his seat to it's normal position making Divya happy. He switched his seat with Abhi and started driving the car, playing some music as well. We were all having fun and I already knew that this trip is also going to be the best.

Do vote and comment
Thank you.