Chapter : 20

Thank you so much for 100+ reads, it means a lot. ❤️

Aarav's Pov:

It was midnight when we all came back to our home, I don't know why but when uncle and aunty came with us, I was literally very tired that I did not cared of asking them the reason for the same. The moment we reached our home, I opened the gate and walked straight towards my room and slept.

The next morning when I woke up, I checked my phone and found it dead. Damn! Last night I didn't looked at it once. I kept it on charging and went to take a shower. After I was done I got ready and went downstairs. The moment I reached near dining table I saw everyone sitting there, even uncle and aunty.

"Good morning.” I said to them and got settled next to Aananya. Mom served us and we all started eating. All the while I could feel uncle looking suspiciously at me, but I kept on avoiding it. I even gestured Aananya asking what is wrong but she said that even she don't know about it.

"Who was the pretty girl with you last night?” Uncle, my big boss finally asked and that literally made me choke my food. Aananya quickly gave me water and I drank it.

Pretty girl? Of course she is pretty.

"Stop blushing and answer him.” Aananya whispered breaking my thoughts. I glanced at her and replied to uncle.

"She's my friend. We are in same college.” I said looking straight at him.

"Okay.” He said and started eating again. Even aunty started asking me many questions about her and I was more than happy to answer them all.

"She is actually very pretty.” Aunty said and that made me happy.

"Everyone has seen her, I'm the only one who has not seen her.” Mom said pouting.

"Because you were so busy yesterday.” Aananya commented and I got to know that what she is talking about. I gestured her to keep quite and she nodded.

"Even Sanjana was looking very pretty yesterday.” Mom said and I choked my food for the second time. Why can't they leave this topic?

"What is wrong with you?” Aananya said giving me a glass of water and rubbing my back.

"Yeah, she was also looking very pretty. The girl has grown up so beautifully.” Aunty said. Why are you so kind aunty? She is so kind that she will even admire the ugliest creature on the earth finding something good in it. After the breakfast, we got settled in the living room. I was teasing Aananya, mom and aunty were talking about yesterday's function and dad and big boss were talking about their business. Talking about business, yesterday they made me meet many of their friends and partners. I was very glad to meet them all.

"Aarav come here, I want to talk with you.” Uncle said and I went to couch where they were sitting.

"What happened?” I asked the moment I reached there.

"I hope that the yesterday's girl is just you friend and nothing more.” He asked. What is his problem man? I got a bit angry but I controlled it after all there's nothing I can do about it.

"Yes.” I replied without looking at him.

"Good. Because you already know your destiny.” He said and that was enough for me. I looked at dad but he said me to calm down and that was out of my control now.

"Okay.” I replied and directly went out of the house taking my keys. I heard Aananya calling me but I ignored it and went away.

Aashna's Pov: