Chapter : 29

Aashna's pov:

After the cake cutting was done, the bride and groom were on the floor dancing with others. They both looked so cute that I was hardly able to take my eyes of them. Aarav was sitting at the corner of the hall, just like me. Abhimanyu and Aananya were dancing with each other and on the other hand, misha was playing with her baby and varun was no where to be seen. I was busy watching everyone, when someone called me from behind. I turned and saw Sanjana coming towards me.

"Hi, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked and she replied saying that even she is good.

"So when is the marriage?" She asked and before I could reply anything, Aarav came and handed Isha, daughter of varun to Sanjana.

"Take care of her, I will be back soon." He said.

"But what are you doing?" She asked looking confused.

"Got a interesting idea to do." He said with a wink and went away.

"Sometimes I really don't understand this guy." She said and made the baby to sit on her lap. I don't know about Sanjana but I was definitely curious to know what was Aarav doing so I kept looking at him. He went straight towards Misha, who was looking more confused than us. She asked him something but he ignored it. He just took her hand and brought her to the floor where everyone was dancing. Kriya brought Varun from the other side. Kriya and Aarav made them dance together. No wonder they both were shy but again there was no option left with them, so they finally started dancing.

"Beautiful." Sanjana Said looking at them and isha started clapping.

"Someone's happy seeing her mommy daddy dancing." She said and tickled her.

"Should I tell you something?" She asked and I nodded.

"Aarav still loves you, a lot and I know you do too. I just don't understand what is stopping you." She said and I was stunned. What she said was true but the words coming from her was a bit shocking as even she loved Aarav, a lot! Then why is she making me understand this?  She laughed a little and then looked back at me.

"Let me tell you a secret." She said and told me about the times that she was jealous of seeing me with Aarav.

"But after some time I realized that Aarav will never be mine. The way he used to look at you, admire you, love you was so different. I came to know that he will never be able to give me the amount of love that he has for you and so I started ignoring him." She continued.

"Even after your breakup, though he never used to mention I about you, I knew that he was still into you. He still has every single picture of yours in his phone. Moving on, was the only option I had."

"Plus, I met someone else, who made me realize the feeling of being loved." She said with a very bright smile and little blush on her cheeks. Really?

"Someone I know?" I asked.

"Someone whom you know very well." She giggled. Someone I know? Who must be he?

"Does Aarav know about this?" I asked and came to know that he is captain here. Man, who is he? I really want to know.

"Your man gives me headache." Aananya said sitting beside Sanjana, to which she just laughed. Your man? Anu was dancing with Abhimanyu, does that mean Abhimanyu is the person, Sanjana was talking about? But how could it be, they are worst enemies of each other. I guess Anu is talking about someone else.

We three were sitting there idly. Sanjana was initiating the conservation from time to time but it didn't use to last long. My mind kept thinking about what Sanjana said. Her every sentence kept running inside my mind.

"Aarav still loves you, a lot and I know you do too. I just don't understand what is stopping you."

I seriously don't know what am I going to do now. I really wanted to tell the truth to Sid but when I saw Mom hearing our conversation, I had to lie.
I was a bit angry at Mom for eavesdropping. If she wouldn't have done that, I would have surely told him everything and would have found a solution. I do love Aarav but also my families happiness matters to me. I was even scared that Mom will ask me about the conversation she heard but luckily she didn't. I don't know whether she heard Aarav's name or not but still there's always a hesitancy while talking with her. Please help me god!

I was busy watching couples on the dance floor. Varun and Misha were about to move out but Ruan made them dance again. Truly determined!

Mean while I got a call from Ruhi so I went out of the hall to receive it. There was no proper signal and hence I had to walk a bit more. When I was done talking with her and was about to go back, I saw Aarav talking with someone outside the church.

As what it looked, they were talking about something serious and then the man handed him something, which looked like a passport. Passport? Is he really going abroad? Kriya mentioned it to me that after the wedding he won't stay here. Is this happening for real?

My thoughts were broken when I again got a call from Ruhi. After the call​ ended I went inside and saw Aarav dancing with Aananya, whereas Sanjana was still taking care of Isha but the biggest shock I received when I saw the person sitting next to her. Abhimanyu? They both were playing with the baby. I kept looking at them and when my eyes met with Sanjana, she smiled and gestured saying 'Yes'. Omg! Abhimanyu and Sanjana are together? I was happy for them but was damn curious to know, how the persons who both used to hate each other, got mingled?

At least a good news so far!

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.