Epilogue

Aashna's pov:

Six years later,

Now I know very well that why mom used to say that, taking care of a house is difficult thing. Well, it's still easy to take care of the whole house but the difficulty is taking care of the kids. Especially it is very difficult when you have three naughty kids. Not that I have three kids, me and Aarav were blessed with two beautiful children, A boy and a girl but it is as same as taking care of three. Ritik, Aashika and the third and the naughtiest Kid, their Dad, Aarav! When I say him the naughtiest, I actually, genuinely mean it.

I was busy preparing lunch as my in-laws, i.e mom and dad went to attend a wedding, Aananya also accompanied them and my dearest hubby went to office. Though he said that he will be back with-in two-three, he was late. Yesterday only he came back from a business trip and today he went away. I missed him so much this past few days and wanted to tell him so much but still he went and I was a bit upset about it, at least that was something I was showing him, so he promised to be back soon.

Evading other thoughts, I concentrated on cooking. I made everything which Aarav loves. I was so excited for him to taste it. Just when I was happily cooking I heard a loud thud. No doubt it was from upstairs.

"Ritik." I called and was about to run upstairs when he spoke.

"Don't worry mom, I'm ok. This Aashika broke the vase." He said loudly yet innocently.

I got confused, what should I do? Laugh or cry? Aashika is just one year old and must be sleeping in her crib and yet He wants me to believe that she broke the vase. I went upstairs and saw the broken vase but there was no sign of Ritik.

"Ritik,where ever you are come out." I said and saw him slowly coming out from behind a curtain.

"Aashika broke it huh?" I asked and he giggled. I tickled him and he laughed more.

"See how sweet and innocently she is sleeping, don't disturb her. Sit here and take care of her." I said and started collecting the broken vase.

Ritik is just four years old but he was very active for his age, in fact he is hyper active. I was worried about the same but Mumma, said that Aarav was same in his childhood and that I should not worry about the same. On the other hand, Aashika is one year old but cries a lot and that to at very inappropriate times. When Ritik was born, he don't used to cry much so I thought that it's very easy to take care of children but then Aashika was born and I came to know how difficult it is! For that my mother said that I should not worry because I was the same in my childhood. She said it in the front of whole family and the moment the words left her mouth, Aarav started laughing and gave a hi-fi to my mom. They both are legit one team. Mom is very much happy having him as her son in law, she don't miss a single chance of appreciating him. Sometimes I have to remind her that I'm her daughter first and then he became her son in law!

"Sit here and take care of your sister. Till then I will cook the remaining lunch." I said to Ritik to which he made a annoyed face but sat there silently. Ritik got most of his features from Aarav. From his looks to his behaviour, everything! The only thing that differentiate them is Aarav was friendly with all, even girls but Ritik, sometimes I feel like he is allergic to them. He don't even talk with a single girl not even , Nia, Kriya and Ruan's daughter. She is same Age as ritik but three months younger, even at this age she is so friendly. She is the one who always attempts to talk and play with him but all he does is run away. On the other hand, he is very close with Sameer, Sanjana and Abhi's son. Even they had two kids, a girl and a boy. Everyone is well settled with their life. Sid married his childhood Friend Aisha. Whereas Varun has now accepted Misha as his wife and has a baby boy, Aayush.

I came downstairs and saw Aarav entering the house. I wanted to run and hug him but I didn't do that. I went ahead and started cooking again. I saw him entering the kitchen and soon I felt his hands wrapping around my waist and head on my shoulder.

"Someone is Angry." he said.

"You are late, Mr. Aarav Deshmukh." I replied.

"I know. I'm sorry, Mrs. Aashna Aarav Deshmukh." He said and I melted. I just love when my name with him.

"I missed you so much." he said kissing my cheek.

"I missed you too." I said and kissed back.

"I have a gift for you." He said and I instantly turned towards him.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly and he smirked.

"What will I get in return?" He asked closing the gap between us.

"And what do you want?" I said taking a step back. I love teasing and testing his patience and was about to the the same but then we heard Aashika crying and this is what I meant by inappropriate times! We laughed and went upstairs.

"Why do girls always cry so much." Ritik said coming out of the room. He looked so annoyed but once he saw Aarav, he ran towards him and Aarav lifted him taking him back to the room.

"Did you brought what I asked?" Ritik asked.

"Of course I did champ." Aarav replied causing me to hit him.

"Don't spoil him." I said and went towards Aashika. I tried to calm her but to no avail, she kept on crying.

"It's downstairs, go and take it." Aarav said and Ritik ran downstairs.

"Careful." He said and then took Aashika from my hand and started playing with her. Within few minutes, she stopped crying and started smiling.

"She loves me more than you." Aarav teased but I ignored it.

"Wow dad, this is so nice." Ritik said coming upstairs. He jumped on the bed where Aarav was sitting and started clinging on his back.

"Even he." Aarav said looking at me, obviously teasing me more.

I agree I'm a bit jealous that the kids love him more but then again I'm very much happy about the fact that they adore and love him so much.

"I love you." Aarav mouthed.

"I love you more." I said and sat beside him, playing with the kids.

                         The end

Once again Thank you so much for all the love and support. Hope you will show the same support on other stories as well. ❤️❤️❤️