Chapter : 27

Aarav's Pov:

It has been two weeks since the day of announcement and I'm literally very much exhausted because of the continuous practice. I rarely get time to meet Aashna. Though we all went for a movie one day but there also I was not able to enjoy it just because of the practice. This match is very important to me, my college but still I wish that it should end soon. I damn badly miss her! Though I never miss chatting with her but still I prefer talking face to face and not in any online communication.

"Hi bro!" Ruan said as he came and sat beside me. There was no happiness in his voice when he said 'Hi'. I mean he is always cheerful then what happened to him now?

"What's wrong?" I asked but he nodded his head in no.

"Nothing, Why are you sitting here?" he asked back.

"Just took a break." I replied. He opened his phone and saw the notifications but without replying he kept it aside. Instead of keeping on the desk by mistake he kept it on my hand, which still hurts a little.

"Easy man!" I said and took my hand away. He looked at me and again looked back at the ground.

"You are Idiot." He stated and I just glared at him.

"Of course you are! I mean who punches the wall because of a very small reason." He said.

"You know very well that it's definitely not a small reason." I replied. How can he even talk like that? He very well knows the reason that why I punched the wall and still he is talking rubbish!

"You can make your parents understand." He said.

"It's not that easy." I said and then we both kept quite for sometime.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked, facing him.

"I proposed Kriya, last night." he said and excitement overwhelmed me.

"Really? what did she said?" I asked him happily. But the look he gave me, faded my excitement all of the sudden.

"Nothing." he replied. The sadness and pain was clearly visible in his voice. Nothing? Why so?

"What do you mean by 'Nothing'? I asked and came to know that Kriya not replied him after that. I wonder why is that so? Everyone knows that she likes Ruan. In fact I have even confirmed it from Aashna, then why she did not replied anything?

"Chill." I said tapping his shoulder.

"I saw her with her ex-boyfriend today." He said wiping the tear which just formed in his eyes. I was shocked, Ruan is crying?

"Hey, are you crazy, maybe she need some time."I said calming her but all I sensed was more tears forming in his eyes.

"Ruan." I snapped at him. Honestly speaking I can't control when anyone is crying. I don't know how to handle the situation like this. What should I do now?

"You stop shouting at me." He said and took a breath. I gave him water to drink and after some time he was normal again.

"What's wrong man?" Abhi said as he came towards us. Ruan looked at me to answer and I told him everything.

"She might need some time. Why are you thinking negatively?" Abhi said and then we both assured him that everything will be alright and nodded. The look on his face clearly said that he is not convinced but I know he will accept the situation later.

"Okay, Ruii baby! If you done can we head back to practice." I said and Abhi laughed.

"Shut up." Ruan said and got up but at least there was a small smile on his face. His mom always calls him that. Ruii baby!

"What's the plan for your birthday?" Abhi asked.

"I'm not interested." Ruan said and directly went inside the court.

"We will see it." I assured Abhi and followed Ruan and started the practice again.

I should better talk with Kriya and find out what is wrong with her. I can't see my best friend in this situation. I will do everything to make him happy again.

Aashna's Pov :

As soon as my lectures ended, I quickly went out of the class. I called Kriya but again she did not received it. Today morning she said that she wants tell me something, she was also very much excited. I asked her what it is but she said that she will tell me personally. I'm dying to know what she wanted to say but she not came to college today. I called her so many times but she is not receiving it. This girl will kill me because of suspense.

I was even worried about her because she is not receiving her call since morning. What if something happened to her? No no, stop thinking negative.

I called her again and this time she received it. Finally.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked the moment she received the call.

"Home." She replied in a very low voice.

"Are you crying?" I asked her but she said that she is totally fine and need some time after that she will tell me everything. I wanted to know that what happened to her but I respected her decision and said okay. I was happy that she is safe at her home. I kept the phone back in my bag and went out.

I looked at the football court and found it empty. Empty? Did he went away? I felt sad but then went to the parking area and started my scooty. I went out of the college gate and saw him on his bike standing on the other side of the road.

He waved at me and I did the same. Should I go there? But he not said so! I was confused so I stayed on my place scanning my phone for no reason. Please come here! Was the only thing I hoped and he did the same as I wanted. He came and stopped his bike next to me. I quickly got up from the scooty and he did the same.

"Hi. I said. Why are you sounding so excited? He smiled and greeted me with the same. I guess he noticed my excitement. Stupid girl!

"Where is Kriya?" He asked and I replied him whatever I knew.

"Okay." He said. He might be knowing something that's the reason he asked about her.

"Do you know what happened to her?" I asked him and he told that Ruan proposed her. Wow! She might be so happy! No, she was sad. But why?

"But she did not replied him anything." He added. Is this girl out of her mind? He loves him so much then why she not replied him?

"I will talk to her." I assured him and he nodded.

"Well, I'm planning something for Ruan's birthday, which is day after tomorrow. Will you come? Please." He said and I got confused. Their party means it will definitely be a late night one and how will I convince my mom?

"Please." He pleaded and I was not able to say him no. There was something powerful in his eyes which was not allowing me to deny his request.

"Okay." I replied and a huge smile appeared on his same.

"Thank-you." He said and then we both made our way to our respective homes.

I have said him that I will come but how will I convince mom? She would have allowed it if it was in the evening or afternoon but late night? I hardly think she will agree. Please help me god!

........................................................................
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.