35

Aarav's Pov:

It's been two days, complete two days that I didn't had a talk with her. I knew she was already angry with me and I don't know what came over me but I decided to make her more jealous just because I was hurt when she left me alone on the road that night and hence the next day I purposely brought Priya with me.

The moment Aashna saw us her eyes filled with rage, which made me tease her more. But now, now I totally regret my actions. The girl is so angry that she avoids talking with me.

Every time I tried talking to her either someone interrupts or she says that she is busy. I even called her when I came to know that she is sick but there also she didn't talk with me much as she said that she is sleepy. I don't know when will she forgive me.

It's my match Tomorrow, a very big day for me and I want her to be with me but I guess she won't come. I even told Kriya and Ruan to convince her but they said that she is still sick and wants to rest. Why can't she understand, her ignorance is making me angry and hurt at the same time.

"What are you dreaming brother?” Aananya asked entering my room.

"Nothing, why are you still awake?” I asked.

"I should be the one asking you that. You having a match tomorrow and you should sleep.” She said scolding me just like mom does.

"I'm not sleepy.” I replied.

"Is something bothering you?” She asked but I don't wanted to trouble her so I said that I'm tensed because of the match.

"Come on, you can't be tensed for a match. Don't worry you will definitely win.” She said messing my hair something which I hate. I glared at her but she smiled sheepishly.

"Now go and sleep, tomorrow at least you are going to come with me.” I said and she narrowed her eyes.

"At least you? What does that mean?” She asked. What is wrong with me? I should not have said that.

"Nothing. Slip of tongue. Now go and sleep and let me sleep too.” I said and she went out of the room giving me a suspicious look.

The next day, I woke up early and got ready. Frankly speaking I was not able to sleep. I was a bit nervous because of the match. Yesterday  principal called the whole team to give his best wishes. His words were banging inside my head. 'I want you all to retain the trophy with our college.' I want to win this match, no matter what happens.

I went downstairs and saw Mom and dad waiting for me with Aananya. There was a glow on their face when they saw me. I want to keep this glow on their face forever.

They all gave me their best wishes and then I went out with Aananya. On the way I noticed her smiling for the third time, I ignored it twice but I don't think I can ignore it now.

"Why are you smiling?” I asked and she smiled more.

"Nothing much.” She replied still smiling. I stopped the bike and asked her again.

"Why are you always so curious?” She snapped at me but I ignored it and asked her the reason for her smile.

"Nothing, it's just that you are actually looking very handsome today. I wonder how many girls are going to fall for you today, have you done something to your face?” She said excitedly. Here's the another idiot I have in my life.

"You are crazy girl.” I said and started driving again. I recalled her sentence,

'Nothing, it's just that you are actually looking very handsome today. I wonder how many girls are going to fall for you today'.