PROVENANCE

young couple in formal attire in their lounge room were fussing over an old painting of an historical family.

(The Man was adjusting the frame)

Man: "Okay, right about there."

(the woman was giggling)

Woman: "I can't believe we actually bought this thing."

Man: "There's a reason charity auctions have an open bar."

(They stared at it for a moment.)

Woman: "Don't you think...I don't know, it's kinda creepy?"

(The Man started fondling her back and pulled down the zip of her dress)

Man: "Its okay, I'll keep you safe."

Woman: "Maybe you're the one I oughta be scared of?"

(They kissed.)

Woman: "Let's go upstairs."

Man: "Give me two minutes to lock up."

(She left him lingering kiss.)

Man: "Give me one minute."

(He pinched her behind, she squealed and ran upstairs. The eyes of the father in the painting followed her, then his head turned to watch the man lock up. The man looked around as if he heard a noise, then he continued to key the security code in.)

(Woman yelled From upstairs)

Woman: "If you don't hurry up I'm gonna start without you!"

(A shadow appeared in the bedroom doorway, she smiled. A gust of wind blew out her bedside candle, The man moved up the stairs, undoing his trousers as he went. He entered the darkened room.)

Man: "Babe, get the lights. I can't see a thing."

(He threw his shirt aside and kneeled on the bed. There was a squishing noise.)

Man: "You spill something?"

(He leaned over to turn on the bedside lamp. he saw his hand and it was dripping with blood.)

Man: "Ann?"

(She was lying on the bed covered in blood, eyes open and staring.)

Man: "Ann? ANN!!"

(He fell backwards onto the floor, freaking out. then a shadow appeared over him. He turned to look and began screaming.)

Somewhere in a Bar.

(Dean was talking to a young woman they leaned in close together.)

Woman: "Seven, Four, Two Zero."

(Dean was busy Keying the Number into his phone)

Dean: "Seven, Four, Two, Zero. All right, you're in there. Perfect. So is that Brandy with a 'y' or an 'i'?"

(Sam sat at a table strewn with papers. He gestured to Dean, who gave him a 'wait' gesture as he laughed at something the woman whispered. Sam gestured again and Dean's smile dropped.)

Dean: "All right, listen, I gotta go. Hold that thought, I'll be right back, okay?"

(He approached Sam, holding two beers, he pulled out his phone again hearing it beep from a text message from Lydia who was at a movie he had said that she could go but she had to text every 20 minutes. "Still Alright".)

Sam: "she still doing ok?"

Dean: "yep."

(He smirked he knew that Sam was a bit exasperated with his safety precaution's.)