The Usual Suspects

In a Baltimore Police station a man was being led down a dim hallway in hand cuffs, he passed the bull pen and also passed a Detective Peter Sheridan he was on his cell phone, he was carrying a mug of coffee in hand around with him.

Sheridan: "Under what name? Oh, yeah, that's my favorite so far. Possible ID's in three states that we know of."

(he then Pulled a piece of paper from the fax machine and he stared at it then got up from the Desk he was leaning on and walked towards the interrogation room.)

Sheridan: "I gotta call you back.

Meanwhile a S.W.A.T. team was moving to approach a motel room from the outside.

Back at the Police Station

Detective Sheridan then entered the interrogation room; He sat down facing the Prisoner who had nothing but a cocky look on his face.

Sheridan: "Well, first I thought you were just stepping up your game. Credit card fraud, breaking and entering, and this one... puzzled me. Grave desecration. But still these are a long way from murder. Then we get a fax from St. Louis. Where you're suspected of torturing and murdering a young woman. However, no one could prove anything, of course, because supposedly you died there."

Back at the Motel the same night, they heard that the T.V. was on and also heard the laughing of a little girl in the back ground they set up at the door and counted down to three, Then S.W.A.T broke open the 2nd-floor door with a battering ram; inside, Sam stops walking out from the kitchen, holding his hands up, all the while Lydia was scrambling back off the T.V. screaming she climbed off the Bed and tried to scramble over to Sam.

Lydia: "Uncle Sammy! what's happening?"

Sam: "Liddy.... Lydia, calm down Everything's gonna be ok."

Detective Ballard: "Grab the girl and restrain him."

three of the officers advanced one went and grabbed Lydia around the waist and hoisted her up from the ground where she had flung her arms around Sam's neck and the other two went and pulled Sam's arms from around Lydia and brought his arms around his back and placed the hand cuffs on him then led the two of them out of the room and down to the Police Cars all the while Lydia was screaming and Sam was trying to calm her down

Lydia: "DADDY... I WANT MY DADDY, LET ME GO!"

Meanwhile back at the Police Station a while later that Night

Sheridan: "But I gotta tell you something. You look pretty healthy to me, So now we know Karen Giles wasn't the first person you murdered. But I guarantee you she's the last."

His prisoner continued to sit there with a blank stare on his face Sheridan then Stood and walked out; that's when Dean blew out a frustrated breath hoping that Lydia and Sam were doing ok he had heard her screaming when they brought them in and he was itching to get out of here so he could get her and calm her down.

Mean while Sam was in another interrogation room pacing around worried about Dean and Lydia and how they were possibly going to make it out of this mess, just then Detective Ballard entered another the room, She placed a coffee cup on the table.

Detective Ballard: " I thought you might be thirsty."

Sam: "Okay, so you're the good cop. Where's the bad cop?"

Detective Ballard: "Oh, he's with your brother."

Sam: "And you're holding us why, and where is Lydia?"

Detective Ballard: "Well, he's being held on suspicion of murder. And you, we'll see, Lydia we have her in my office waiting on C.W.S (child Welfare Services) to come and take her to their facility until a family can be found or this gets figured out and she'll be released to you if you get cleared of any charges."