What Is and What Should Never Be.

It had been a little over two weeks, since Dean and Sam Escaped Folsom Prison the three Winchesters had stayed on the back roads they slept in shacks, it was definitely not what they were used to; Of course Lydia was being such a trooper she never complained since she couldn't have a shower every day once every week they had stopped in at a hair salon they washed her hair they gave her double French braided pig tails, this time when she had her hair Dyed they went with a Blond color Dean couldn't help but think she looked even more like Amanda, she had Amanda's heart oval face now her blond hair she had almost everything Amanda had except for her jewel green eyes those were all his.

They had gotten reports of people going missing then moths later showing up drained of their blood but it wasn't by supposed animal attacks they weren't slashed apart, they didn't have bites in their necks but they were still just simply drained, Dean was out in Baby trying to find the fuggily.

Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Saturday Night Special" was playing, he had changed the License plates frequently while he was driving his cell phone rang.

Dean: "Yeah?"

Sam and Lydia were back in the Motel Room

Sam: "There's a cop car outside."

Dean V.O: "You think it's for us?"

Sam: "I don't know."

Lydia: "I don't see how. Daddy ditched the plates, and I got to cut up the credit cards."

Sam watched as the Cop car pulled away, he breathed out in relief.

Sam: "They're leaving. It was a False alarm."

Dean: "Well, see. Nothing to worry about."

Sam: "Yeah, the two of us being fugitives? Frigging dance party."

Lydia: "It Kinda sucks, like Daddy's big stinky socks."

Dean replied from the impala: "Hey man, chicks dig the danger vibe, and Sammy's socks stink worse then mine with his big sasquatch feet."

While Dean was out driving, Sam and Lydia were back in the Motel Room both of them were standing in front of many books . They were all about a specific demon described as a Djinn, on top of that was John's journal, it was open on the same subject.

Sam: "So you got anything yet?"

Dean: "Are you kidding me? How could I? You got me sifting through like 50 square miles of real estate here."

Lydia: "I should have gone with you daddy, I could've sensed if something was around, it would cut down your search time."

Sam: "Well, that's where all the victims disappeared and that's where they were found as well."

In the Impala, Dean answered.

Dean: "Yeah well, I got diddly-squat. What about you two, did you find any description that sounded like our creature?"

In the Motel Room Lydia replied

Lydia: "I'm sure of what it is it feels right, We're hunting a Djinn.

in the impala Dean smiled, that was an exciting prospect, he'd never hunted one of those before he remembered reading that all you had to do was have a silver knife that was dipped in Lambs blood, then you needed to stab it in the heart and twist and the bitch was dead.

Dean: "A freaking genie?"

Sam: "Yeah, I don't know if that will be a good thing."