Chapter 5

👿 Trevante 😈

"Did you get the money?"one of my boys name Randy ask while I was cleaning up my room. I didn't want to talk about how that nigga got away with my money. It all went down at this warehouse across town. They didn't see how I look cause I had on a ski mask.

The boys was young. They was shaking in their pants when I ask them about my money. One of them who act like he was leader of them said that the money was in a nice safe place and when I ask where it was, they took off. This ain't no fucking cat and mouse game. They some little ass boys.

"No"I mumble. "Either I'ma call the disciples leader and talk him into giving me my money or I'ma find that nigga and capture him"

"What about killing him?"Randy ask.

"I ain't gone kill him. But I will leave a mark"I said. "He can run back to his home boys and let them know that I ain't playing"

Randy nodded his head while chuckling. "You know who you remind me of"

"Who?"I looked at him.

"Yo cousin Arnold"Randy said. "That nigga there"

"Fuck him, he's next"I said.

"How you gone kill your own cousin?"Randy ask me.

That settle in my head. How am I gone kill my own cousin? But I want everything in Chicago. And he have it. Either Arnold have to go or I'ma have to kill him. Simple and easy.

"Just block off some emotions and pull the trigger"I said. "Make  yourself useful and go find them niggas for me"I looked at Randy who was sitting in my chair on his phone.

"Doing it now"he got up from the chair and walk out the room. Teagan looked at Randy and rolled her eyes.

"What you want?"I ask.

"Come drop me off at school please"she smiled.

"Where yo friends at?"I ask.

"Fuck them hoes. Sandra having family issues and Kataleya don't have car"Teagan said. I shook my head at her and put on my hoodie.

"Okay, get ready"I said.

"Thanks bro"she ran back to her room. I grab my keys from the dresser and then my phone. I walk out my room down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Hey momma"I kiss her cheek.

"You taking Teagan to school?"my mom ask.

"Yeah"I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water. "Momma you heard from Arnold?"I ask her.

"Trevante I told you to stop worrying about......."

"No"I shook my head.

"Stop it! Don't worry about Arnold, worry about yourself"she said sniffling.

"I don't give a fuck! I'ma worry about his ass till I catch him myself!"I semi yelled.

"Tre...!!"she stop once Teagan came in the kitchen.

"I'm ready"Teagan smiled. "Come on trevante before I be late"she walk out the kitchen going to the front door. I look back at my mother wanting to say something but I didn't say nothing. I walk out the kitchen going to the front door. I walked outside to my car then hop in. "What you and mom was fussing about?"

"Nothing"I mumble.

"Tre, I know it's something. Just tell me"she said.

"Arnold"was all I said. Teagan scoffed a bit and looked out the window.

Later

"Have fun okay"I said. Teagan nod her head while grabbing her book bag. I watch as some of the students was talking to one another. Some of the dudes was disciples and others was in another gang. I can tell by the color they was wearing and the tattoos.

"This bitch"Teagan said while looking at the bench. I look over at the bench seeing the dude from yesterday. But what I didn't understand was why Teagan friend sitting by him smiling and laughing. Teagan slammed my door and walk over to the girl and the guy that I really want to capture.

I know what I have to do now.