Chapter 10

😈 Tre 👿

I walked inside my mom's house hearing my mom's voice in the kitchen. "Momma!"I called her name. She became quiet and finally answered.

"What Tre?"she answered back.

"Did you cook?"I ask.

"No"she shook her head. "Your sister told me you took Kataleya home today"

"Yeah"I sigh sitting down. "I seen my cousin"I smiled.

"I don't want to hear it"my mom turned away from me.

"He was at Cathy's diner with his gang"I said. "I see why you called me to come back home"

"What he told you?"my mom ask.

"Nothing actually. I snuck out back"I said.

"That's a shame that family wants to kill you for something you didn't even do"my mom said.

"Ma, it is what it is"I said.

"No it isn't!"she yelled. "I don't want my own cousin to kill my child for something you didn't do"

"I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow"I walked upstairs to my room without even telling my mother good night or giving her a kiss. I was just tired of hearing her talk another Arnold ass.

I walked upstairs to my room hearing Teagan talking to someone. Probably on the phone. But then I heard another voice. I walk to her bedroom door seeing some dude on her bed. She was sitting on his lap kissing his lips then she backed away from him.

"I really love you pookie. And i want to be with you instead Kataleya"Teagan said.

"Yeah but, me and leya been together since middle school. I can't stop thinking about her"that's the nigga I need to kill. He playing both sides right now. He's either on my side or Arnold.

Morning

I woke up to the sound of someone beating on my door. I yawned while stretching out of bed and looking out the window. Who the fuck beating on my door? I hurried getting out the bed and made my way to the door. I open the door seeing my ex girlfriend with some shorts on, a tank top showing her peircings, and some pumps.

"Babe we need to talk"she push me inside the room closing the door.

"What?"I looked at her dumb.

"I just wanted to tell you that....."she paused for a bit.

"What is it?!"I semi yelled.

"I'm pregnant"she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"You sure this baby mines?"I ask.

"Yes trevante. It's yours"she cried. "You was the only person I been with"

"Okay fine I believe you"I said.

"I understand your not excited but I am"she smiled. "I always wanted a child"

"Good for you. Just let me know when the next appointment is"I said.

"Fine"she walked out my room closing the door.

What I'ma do with a child? I want to remain single for a while.