Chapter 30

🌻Kataleya 🌻

School seemed like it was pack today

School seemed like it was pack today. Like everyone was at school. It made me wonder why everyone is at school today. Usually they asses at work or home.

I walked up to Sandra who was on her phone texting away. I sat down in front of her waiting for her to recognize me. Finally she looked up at me with a smile.

"Heyyy bitch"Sandra giggled.

"You in a happy mood today. What's up?"I ask.

"Welllll yesterday my new boo thang came to visit me from New Jersey. Let me say this, his package size is like wow"she blushed heavily.

"So you had sex yesterday"I chuckle.

"Hell yeah and it felt good. I needed it"she smiled. "What about you? Heard from tre yet"

"He came over yesterday that's why I had to hang up the phone. He told me the same thing you said about Christine"—"Can't be his baby"

"Told you. She had his brother first and then he left to Michigan so she just put the pregnancy shit on tre saying that he's the baby daddy"Sandra said. "I work with the bitch, she's a total scammer"

"He need to talk to her if he knows that the baby ain't his"I said.

"Yeah but enough about that. Did y'all had sex?"Sandra stick her tongue out.

I shook my head laughing. "No we didn't. I wish we did but hell no"I sigh.

"Your scared?"Sandra ask.

"Sort of. I can tell he's huge cause I felt his Jr poking me yesterday"I said.

"Damn. We both lucky"

"Why is everyone at school?"I ask. Sandra looked around at everyone who was talking and laughing with one another.

"You remember when I called you yesterday about pookie liking teagan page"Sandra said.

"Yeah. That's weird cause he was shot in the head"

"Welllll yeah he was but come to find out the nigga was still alive. Whoever did it didn't do a pretty good job"Sandra said.

"So he must of been in the hospital for a while huh. But everybody thought he was dead"

"Yeah the news got it all wrong. Fire they ass"—"He was actually alive in the hospital but in a coma"

"Oh god"I sigh. "You think he's back at school"

"Yeah. Made it just in time for prom"Sandra said. "Speaking of prom, you paid for your tickets"

"Do I need another ticket?"I whined.

"You have to bring trevante. I think it will be nice"Sandra smiled while putting on her lipgloss.

"I might buy one today and tell him to come"I said. Me and Sandra was outside for 10 minutes till finally the bell rung. 2 more classes to go.

I got up waving goodbye to Sandra. I walked to my class slowly not wanting to go in. "Hello Kataleya. Today is a beautiful day"my teacher said. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Yeah somewhat"I walked in class looking at my desk and only my desk. No one else. I sat down putting my book bag on the desk. I took out my phone seeing a text from an unknown number. "Who the fuck"I mumble. I clicked on the text reading it.

?- Wassup baby. I'm back and I'm better 😘

________________________

Sandra