Chapter 32

🌻Kataleya 🌻

I sat on the bed with trevante who was all in his phone texting someone. I rolled my eyes a bit getting upset that his attention wasn't on me but on the phone. Probably texting another hoe. I got up from my bed walking to the bathroom so I can fix my hair and face.

My mom was at work like always. I just wish she can take 2 weeks off just to spend time with me. But I get it, she's a doctor and have to do her job. Sandra was at work as well so I was all alone with tre who's not paying attention to me. Maybe I should make him pay attention to me. I smirked to myself thinking about what I was gone do to tre.

I walked out the bathroom going to my bedroom. I looked at my bed seeing tre sleep like a baby. I shook my head at him rolling my eyes. I climbed on top of him taking off my shirt. Am I moving to fast?

"Tre"I rubbed his cheek.

"Hmmm"he groaned.

"Baby wake up. I know I'm not that boring"I chuckle. He slightly open his eyes then open them wider looking at my chest.

"Babe. What you doing?"he chuckle. "Where's your shirt?"

"I just wanted some affection"I smiled.

"Some affection?"he raised his eyebrows up. "Leya"he sigh heavily.

"Come on tre. Why not?"I ask with a attitude.

"Because I don't want to fuck you and just leave!"he semi yelled. "You not that type of woman. Your smart, beautiful, and funny. You not like these hoes out here"

"Tre...."I sniffle.

"I understand you want to have sex with me but I'm not ready Kataleya"he said.

He's right. I'm moving to fast. What the fuck was I thinking. I hop off him grabbing my shirt running to the bathroom. I can hear him calling me back to the room but I can't even look at him. I feel so embarrassed. I close the door locking it. I slid down the bathroom door crying a bit.

"Leya baby, open the door"tre said. "Talk to me, don't hide behind the door"

"Tre just go home. I want to be alone"I sniffle.

"Baby I'm sorry if I yelled or said something wrong but I was being honest"

"Trevante just go!"I semi yelled. I heard him sigh heavily. It was like he was bout to say something but he didn't. I heard him walk away from the bathroom door.

I stayed in the bathroom crying my eyes out till I heard a knock at the front door. I thought I told his ass..... I stood up opening the bathroom door walking to the front door.

"Didn't I tell you to go home....."I open the door to some strange looking guy standing in front me.

"You must be Trevante girlfriend. Hii I'm Arnold"