Chapter 17

😈Tre👿

I sat on the bed thinking about what the hell happened. The boy is dead. Randy probably still alive going to jail. I just don't want him to say anything about what we was doing to pookie. But I was gone let the boy go. He was a good kid to me.

"Why you in here?"my mom walked inside my room with my clothes. She laid them on the bed and then look at me. "I thought you had work?"

"I'm off"I lied.

"What you did last night? Cause word around the street, that little boy was found dead and randy was there shot in the leg"my mother folded her arms. "explain what the fuck happened?"

"The little boy wasn't working for Arnold like I thought he was. He was just trying to make money to get out the hood"I mumble. "Arnold boys came in and ambush us. Killed the boy"

"You think randy will snitch and say?"my mom asked.

"I don't think so"—"Did they say who the boy was yet?"I asked.

"Not yet"my mother mumble. "I just don't want you to go to jail for something you didn't do"

I looked down at my phone. "I won't" my mom smiled at me and walked out my room. I stared at my keys thinking should I drive around and see what the streets are saying or stay inside staying low? I'm a busy body. I have to go.

Later

I drove around the neighborhood looking for something to do till I spotted one of Teagans friends. What's her name again? I slowed down a bit pulling over to the side walk rolling slowly. I don't want her to walk out here by herself. I roll my window down so she can see who it was.

"Aye, get in?"I ask.

"Why should I?"She walked up a bit more.

"Cause I know your feet hurting in them boots"I smiled. "Where you came from?"

"Is that your business?"she stop walking looking at me.

"Ain't non of my sister friends walking home"I said.

"I ain't walking home and I ain't your sister friend anymore. After I beated her ass, she better stay the fuck away from me"

"Look. I understand you don't like her, she's like my mom. But at least get in the car cause if I leave, you gone regret it"I said.

She stared my care for 20 seconds then hop in the car. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Why you don't like me?"I ask.

"I don't. Kataleya loves you"she smiled at me. I started blushing thinking about Kataleya who I never talked to in a long time.

"She does?"I ask.

"I'm just playing. But seeing you smiling all hard and shit, you like her huh?"she ask.

"Kasandra......."

"I know you didn't just call me kasandra!"she semi yelled.

"What's your name again?"I ask.

"It's Sandra. How the hell you forgot about me?"Sandra ask.

"For one, I'm not into you. I'm into your friend. Second, I been gone from Chicago, I'm supposed to remember everybody?"

"Yes"Sandra smiled. "You can drop me off here"I stopped the car. I looked outside the window seeing this all pink place. It was a strip club.

"Sandra. What the fuck are you doing?"I ask.

"Don't tell Kataleya or your bald headed sister....."

"Aye"I stopped her.

"Don't tell no one. My dad cut my allowance and my mom is really busy. She doesn't know anything since she's too busy"Sandra rolled her eyes.

"Doing this ain't gone help"I said.

"I have to tre. I need this money"she hop out the car walking to the door. I shook my head pulling off from the strip club. I just hop she's okay.