Chapter 45

🌻Kataleya 🌻

It was finally summer time

It was finally summer time. 12 years of school is finally over. But my mom wants me to go to school in Florida. Yes, me and Sandra still thinking about moving to Florida. My mom is moving to Mississippi.
Somewhere small which is weird cause I know my mom loves the city life.

Going to Florida and leaving my mom all alone is a huge step for me. I don't want to leave her but I have to. If I want to live my own life, I have to leave her behind.

"Girl I can't wait to leave this fucking dumb ass state and go to the sunshine state"sandra smiled while packing her stuff. I shook my head while texting on my phone. "Leya did you pack up your stuff?"

"I told you to stop worrying about me"I chuckle. "I been packed up"

"What about trevante? You gone miss him too"sandra said. I hop up from the floor and sigh. "I take that as a yea"

"I mean yeah I will miss him but it is what it is. He's going his way and I'm going my way"I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Welllll y'all still have each other phone number and shit sooo that's good"sandra said walking out her room.

I scratched my head a bit looking at my phone. Should I text him or call? I swallowed my pride and dialed his number. I put the phone to my ear waiting for it to answer. It's been weeks since I heard his voice.

"Hey. Hey baby"

"Hey. What you doing?"

"I'm just sitting here thinking about you. Watching this thing blink on my ankle"

"Wait, they put you on house arrest. That's....."

"Stupid honestly. I'm just happy that Arnold is gone and things back to normal"

"Yeah for you but for me, I'm leaving Chicago"I wiped my eyes.

"I know. Teagan told me you post it on Snapchat"—"come see me one last time"

"Okay baby. I will"I hung up the phone smiling ear to ear. Finally! I'm going to go see my baby!

"Sandra! I'm coming back!"