Chapter 12

🌻Kataleya🌻

The next morning, I woke up in the guess room next to Sandra. Teagan didn't want us in her queen size bed that can hold all of us. I just can't seem to deal with teagan anymore. After this little sleepover, I'm telling Sandra to cut teagan ass off. I can't deal with her attitude.

I hop up from the bed grabbing my phone. I walked out the room to the bathroom so I can start my day off right. Today is Friday and I'm bout to turn up. I turn the faucet on so I can brush my teeth and wash my face.

After doing my hygienes, I put on some panties and a bra. As I was doing my hair, the door open revealing trevante with no shirt on  but just boxers. He was yawning loudly while his eyes was close. I quickly gasp closing the door in his face.

"Aye who in here?"he ask.

"Ummm, it's me. I'm getting dress for school"I said. I looked at the wall smiling hard.

"Oh shit. I didn't know you was in the bathroom"he said. I can hear his footsteps leaving from the bathroom door. I quickly put on my clothes and hurry from the bathroom back to the guess room.

"Thank god your dress and ready"Sandra said. "You use to take forever taking a shower and getting dress"

"So what. I'm here now"I smiled. Just then teagan came in the room in this tight ass dress with her cute sandals on. I wonder who she looking cute for?

"Y'all hoes ready?"teagan smirked.

"Let me put on some lotion"Sandra said. Teagan scan my outfit and laugh.

"What's funny?"I ask.

"What you got on? Leya, you have to put on something that looks sexy. Not some fucking jeans with a plain ass shirt and jordans"

"Well that's what I wanted to wear"I said grabbing my phone and purse. Do y'all think something wrong with my outfit?

 Do y'all think something wrong with my outfit?

I like it.

"Alright girls. Have fun at school"teagan mom said.

"Bye mom"teagan waved goodbye. Me and Sandra waved goodbye as well and walked outside to Sandra car. "God, Sandra I thought your momma was gone give you a new car?"

"The new mustang is at her house"Sandra said.

"So she went and got the car anyways"teagan said. "Spoiled ass"

That's it!! "Teagan, you act like you ain't the one that's spoiled all the time"I said.

"Sometimes I am" we pulled up to the school. Like always, everyone was outside either smoking or kissing each other.

"Is that pookie?"Sandra ask. I looked up and seen pookie with one of teagan friend. I remember her. Pookie told me that he didn't like nun of teagan friends cause they was hoes.

"Pookie is a cheater kataleya"teagan said.

"Why is he with your friend then?"Sandra ask.

"She probably just talking to him"teagan hop out the car with her book bag. Me and Sandra watch as teagan made her way over to pookie and her friend.

"I think teagan is into pookie"Sandra said.

"Like I care Sandra"I rolled my eyes. "Me and pookie is over with"

The next thing I saw was pookie and teagan locking lips. My heart skip a beat a few times as I watch them make out in front of Sandra car.

Is this why he wanted to break up with me?