░ Chapter Twelve

Jimin sighed for the umpteenth time that day. But his sigh did not sound sad. Nope, not at all. Instead, his sigh was paired with a dazed smile and sometimes giggles if the butterflies in his stomach were too much to handle. The thief couldn't simply help it. He was thinking of Min Yoongi all day.

After their recent heist, Jimin bombarded Namjoon with lots of questions about the former detective. He did, every single day. Their leader warned him that he should stay away from Yoongi and that he knew the man. Min Yoongi was a man born for justice and law. Jimin being a criminal didn't help his case at all.

Oh, but they were Romeo and Juliet. Jimin, the stunning prince of the elite world of crimes and felony. Yoongi, the knight of the poor and blinded people that believed justice actually existed. Two men from two different worlds...

Falling in love...

Jimin liked that thought. Very much. Except for the part that one would die in the end. 

Nope, Jimin was the author and no one would die. In his story, Yoongi would decide to join him, they would make out day and night, and would live happily ever after. 

He was, of course, also happy because they earned a good amount of cash from their last heist. It was funny, knowing the fact that he was way richer than Yoongi could ever be in his salary as a detective, and especially now, as a guard. His planning to buy lots of expensive hot outfits and makeup for the next time he would see the man.

Taehyung, on the other hand, had his car changed into a rainbow matte color he had always wanted. Still rainbow, but now it was matte. He also asked Namjoon to buy him new Gucci jackets. His best friend was really spoiled, but Jimin thought it was cute, especially that their leader couldn't ever say no.

Speaking of Taehyung, he watched as his best friend skipped towards his brother, probably to ask him to buy something again. He had not seen Taehyung the whole day so he's wondering what he's been up to.

Jimin was wrong, though. Taehyung was not here to ask for anything.

"Hyung! I think I'm in love," Taehyung declared, clutching his chest dramatically.

Their leader only raised an eyebrow at the antic. "Tae... Didn't you just drink, like, more than 10 cups of coffee today?"

Oh, so that was why he hadn't seen him all day.

Taehyung nodded furiously. "Yes! I found that forgotten coffee bean container and it will expire tomorrow so I had to finish it!"

Jimin heard Namjoon sigh and he couldn't help the smile playing on his lips at the display before him. Of course, his best friend would do that. "Yeah well. You're not in love. You're just having palpitations."

With a gasp, Taehyung looked down at his chest. "Palpitations..." he repeated with so much wonder in his voice. 

"In case you didn't know, stupid coffee-hoarding chipmunk, palpitations and being in love are two different things," Jungkook commented on the side, his voice monotonous as usual as he taunted Taehyung with a straight face and haughty scoff. Jimin didn't even notice that the youngest in their team was in the same room. Not surprising, though. He was always in the same room as Tae for some reason.

Taehyung huffed and stuck his tongue out at the other boy, before skipping towards Jimin. Jimin flashed him a grin and opened his arms wide so that Taehyung could cuddle unto him.

"The muscle pig is being a meanie again," his best friend whined as soon as he reached Jimin.

"How about the Gucci belt studded with diamonds that suddenly appeared in your room out of nowhere?" Jimin asked, putting his head on the taller man's shoulder.