░ Chapter Fifteen

"I can't believe that damn museum heightened their security. What are we going to do now, Master?" Kyuhyun muttered. After all their efforts in trying to get the diamond, and after BTS declined their offer, they still couldn't get the damn gem. And now it's just worse. 

"It's a little suspicious, yes. Of all the times, why now when we're trying to steal the pink diamond. Still, we shouldn't be worried. BTS already got the jade."

He nodded, agreeing with anything the Master would say. "You were right about BTS. They were able to steal the jade without any issues and the transaction was fast and smooth."

"I'm always right."

"What's the plan now?"

He watched as his boss opened an ancient book. It reeked with the smell of old paper and dust and he scrunched his nose up. "Let's try to find someone who can get the Pink Diamond for us. But for now, let's focus on the next one."

Kyuhyun nodded vehemently. 

"I already talked to Rem and they're on it. Did you hear about the news on the golden pearl?"

Kyuhyun was cursing yet again, now remembering the recent events. For some reason, things were not going with their plan. Heck, everything was not going with their plan. After everything, all they had right now was a single damn gem.

"Who do you think stole it?"

The Master shrugged, his lips pursed. "I don't know. From the looks of it, the robber tried stealing lots of stuff. The authorities were able to get everything back except for the pearl."

"Isn't that suspicious?" Kyuhyun asked with narrowed eyes.

"It is. But it's a golden pearl we're talking about. I could imagine the thief securing it apart from the other jewelry. He must have thought he could make lots of money with it alone so he didn't care to go after the other jewelry when he almost got caught."

Kyuhyun agreed. His Master had a point. It could just be a usual robbery. He should admit, though, the guy was really good. That shop was very hard to access and they were supposed to have BTS do the work, just for them to receive the news that the pearl had already been stolen.

By a common thief, of all things. 

"I'm guessing that person will sell it in the blackmarket. We'll just keep an eye."

•YG• »» ♥ «« •JM•

Yoongi stretched his sore shoulders and yawned. He had gotten no sleep, too busy reading the printed material Jihyun provided them. And now, he still needed to face a 9-hr long shift.

Ah, he already missed his beloved sleep. It's so hard to be away from your loved one.

He did find out a lot of things, especially about the so-called 'Sol' gems. It kept him thinking and distracted the whole ride going to the museum. The only problem was, now there are were questions than answers.

There were still a lot of pages left to read, and he hoped that it would somehow enlighten all the confusion he had. Because really, everything felt like he was in an action movie. All the things written there in the file...Sol Gems, Mayan Civilization, treasures...

Yoongi opened the door to the post where he was currently assigned, sighing as millions of thoughts filled his mind.

"I'm so into boys riding motorbikes. Mind to give me a ride sometime?"

The Heistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें