░ Chapter Eighteen

After about an hour of talking and walking around, they finally decided to go back. When Jimin said Rem might be looking for him already, Yoongi took the chance. 

"Do you want me to give you a ride home?" he asked with a smirk. He knew he couldn't outsmart Jimin. The thief was not stupid. Still, it's funny so he went on and asked.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at the question. "As much as it is romantic to let you do that, Yoongi, I'm not taking you to our hideout." 

"Just this once? Please?" he tried again, stifling a laugh at Jimin's cute scandalized reaction when he didn't stop asking.

"Yah, you wish!" 

"I'll take you here everyday as an exchange." 

Jimin stuck out his tongue before displaying a sulky pout. "Stop it." 

Yoongi was laughing again. He just couldn't take Jimin's cute reaction. Jimin should be proud of himself. He was naturally cute and innocent-like but at the same time, he could be seductive and hot when he wanted to. 

Yoongi passed Jimin his helmet, which was light blue in color, and grabbed his own. "Where do you want me to bring you then?" 

"Back in the basement of the museum is fine," Jimin said, stepping closer to Yoongi.

"Hm, that's smart. You really don't want me near your hideout, huh?" 

The younger man shook his head resolutely, making Yoongi want to ruffle his head. He did. 

At that moment, Yoongi felt something changed. The atmosphere around them seemed to have shifted into something...else. Jimin was smiling at him, his face so close, as they stared into each other's eyes. Yoongi's hand was still on Jimin's hair, caressing it rather than ruffling this time.

He might regret it later, but Yoongi was too intoxicated by this angel's beautiful eyes. He wondered how many people were able to resist such a beautiful existence because he doubted anyone could. And as he threw all common sense out the window, Yoongi held the younger's chin and kissed him. 

The kiss was soft and gentle; just a mere touch of the lips. Jimin's lips felt soft just like how he remembered it. He felt him tilt his head to get a better angle as Jimin went pliant and opened his lips to invite the detective in. Without any need for persuasion, Yoongi delved into the hot waiting cavern of Jimin's mouth. 

When their tongues met and started playing with each other, Yoongi felt like the world could end right there and then and he wouldn't care. All that mattered was this man in front of him that made him feel things he had never felt before. Some people say they saw fireworks? Well, this was way better than any fireworks.

The kiss was slow, deep, passionate. It felt like both of them were dragging it out, trying to feel each touch. Trying to remember the moment. It was sweet, so, so sweet. And Yoongi knew that he was trudging a dangerous line.

But he couldn't help it. He was too addicted to Jimin.

He had gone way too far now. He was at a point of no return.

Jimin was the one who broke the kiss, panting as he looked at Yoongi straight in the eyes. He, too, was panting heavily. Neither spoke, too afraid to ruin the moment. The thief's lips were red and slightly swollen from their kiss. What Yoongi loved the most was seeing his lips slick with his saliva. It made him feel like Jimin was his.

Even if he was not.

The thought brought him back to reality. He was kissing Jimin, a thief who was part of Rem's gang. Someone who would fearlessly break the law and commit crime without thinking twice.