Chapter 1

I brushed away my h/c hair from my face as I was in the airplane awaiting my fate on the Total Drama Island. Turbulence began rocking the plain and Chef appeared. Wasn't he supposed to be flying this thing?

"Get ready to jump!" he said on his deep voice. Before I could even react, he grabbed my arm and threw me out the now-open door.

As I fell to what I thought was my demise, I heard Chris shout, "...and coming back from World Tour, we have y/n  l/n!" That prick. When I hit the water, my screams stopped and I swam back to shore as fast as I could. When I caught my breath on the shore, I looked to see who was falling out at that moment. A cute- no hot- boy came falling out. He had something interesting about him; it seemed as though he was 5 different people. Weird.

Eventually, he showed up at the shore. I greeted him, saying, "Hey, my name is y/n! nice to meet you." I was a bit surprised, as I am not very social and I'm especially shy around cute boys. I reached out with my hand to help him up and he takes it. He stands up, smiling and still holding my hand. We were both blushing as we stared into each other's eyes. "Oh! I'm- ah- Mike. Nice to meet you too," he said, breaking the silence as if he forgot his own introduction. I just giggled which caused him to smile a bit bigger. He really was adorable.

"Mike!" I red-haired girl shouted as she came out of the water. 

Mike let go of my hand and shot me a 'sorry' look. "Zoey! Hey, are you ok?" he asked as he took her hand to help her up, as I had done to him. Oohhh I remember them from the previous season. They were the power couple. I guess I had no chance with Mike after all. Then again, you don't look at someone normally the way Mike looked at me.

Mike introduced me to the girl, Zoey. Damn, she was so nice, they both were. Chris then split us up into two teams; I was on a team with both Zoey and Mike, that would be cool at least, right? 

TIME JUMP

The next day I walked out of my cabin to see Mike on his cabin steps muttering to himself. I walked over to him and greeted him with, "Good morning, Mike."

 He smiled back at me and stopped his mumbling. "Hey y/n."

"You okay?"

"Wha-- oh ya, ya... I was just, um, strategizing," he said.

"Care to enlighten me?" I asked

Before he could answer, Chris announced over the loudspeakers we would be starting the next challenge. Mike and I walked to the gathering spot.

TIME JUMP

A few days and challenges later, we had a task to go into the forest when it was a special kind of moon, which made nice animals mean and vice versa. Over the previous days, Mike and I had gotten a lot closer, talking at any chance we got. 

As we began to walk through the forest, Zoey went off with some of the girls in the team and I stayed with Mike. Unexpectedly, Mike grabbed my hand and looked at me while smiling. I blushed and looked at him right in his eyes, causing me to trip. However, he caught me and when I looked up to thank him, our faces were just an inch apart. I've never been this red in my life. I quickly stumble to my feet and we continue on walking.

Mike and Cameron went off on their own. Apparently, Cameron wanted to talk to Mike about something very personal. I continued to walk and get lost in my thoughts when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me further into the forest.

End.

a/n: Hey guys! So this is the very first real chapter and I know it's boring or whatever BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET A HELL OF A LOT BETTER SOON!!! Trust me, please! Also, sorry if this was bad, I'm not an experienced writer or anything lol. Anyway, thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!