Chapter 3

"Zoey! I-I can explain," 'Mike' says.
"You better start talking, right now mister," she sternly says. I stand there awkwardly.
"Zoey, I... I cant do this anymore. I'm sorry."
"Wh-what? You can't just-"
"Zoey you have to understand. Sometimes love just.. looses its spark."
"Oh... I see," Zoey says, tears forming in her eyes. She runs away back to camp. Mal grabs my hand and we go for a walk. We talk about what just happened and about his personalities.
We finally get back to camp and everyone stares at us. I go to walk into the girls cabin, when Courtney stops me.
"Where do you think you're going, boyfriend stealer?" she says. Ugh.
"I'm going to my bed," I answer practically.
"Nah-a. Zoey's in the crying because of you and Mike!"
I sigh. "Ok." I leave the front steps and walk over to Mike's cabin and knock on the door. Duncan answers.
"Mike! Your hot girlfriend is here," he says. Did HE really have to add in that hot right in front of Mal. On que, Mal goes up to Duncan and pushes him out of the way.
"Hey," he says darkly, grabbing my hand a kissing me.
"Hey," I add with a smile. "The girls won't let me in because of Zoey, so, do you mind if I stay with you tonight?" I ask.
"Of course! N-not a problem," he says. I can tell he's a bit nervous that we'll be sleeping in the same room. "There's one thing though; there aren't enough beds, so you'll just have to sleep with me I guess," he says with a big smirk.
I smile,"Sounds good."
We walk into the cabin and Mal notices I still have my clothes on, and since he's amazing, he gives me some of his extra pajamas to wear. God, I like this guy.
We crawl into the tiny bed. He gets in first and I have no choice but to go on him a bit. As we tried to fall asleep, nothing was comfortable. Suddenly, Mal moves way closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist again. I do the same to him. Our faces are less than an inch from one another, so it seems like the only choice we have is to kiss.
I think the other boys heard us kissing cause Duncan said a bit sarcastically, "Uh, do you guys need some privacy?"
Mal and I both kinda laughed. Right then he shook his head a bit which caused his hair to fall over his eye again. He kissed me one more time before I put my head in his chest and fell asleep.