Chapter 13

I woke up tied to a bed in just my underwear and bra. I screamed. Brian came waltzing in.
"You?!" I exclaimed.
"Me," he smirked.
"Why do you want me so bad?"
"Because. Looking back I've noticed that the reason you never had sex with me was cause you wanted me to come after you. You were just playing hard to get."
His disgusting smirk grew at least 10x bigger. I started to get upset again.
"Now, I'll obey your wishes," he said viciously as he jumped on the bed. I tried to move but he learned his lesson and tied my legs down too. I was helpless. I just closed my eyes and embraced for impact. I tear rolled down my face as I heard him undo his belt.
I heard a door in the distance open, but he didn't react to it and grasped my underwear near my waist. He was about to take them off when someone opened the door and I heard a grunt and Brian falling off the bed. I finally opened my eyes to see my savior. Mal. Brian was passed out on the floor.
"Mal!" I have never been more relieved in my life.
"Hey c/n," he said happily. He pulled a pocket knife out from his pocket and cut the ropes that tie my wrists and kissed me passionately as I sat up.
"Let's go," he said as he pulled away.
"What about him?" I asked, referring to Brian.
"Don't worry, I have some of my 'friends' one their way to tale care of him."
We ran out the door and into Mals car and we drove home.
"My hero," I said flirtatiously as we walked through the door. He smirked and pinned me against the wall as he kissed me. One thing led to another and well... let's just say I went to bed without any clothes on. ;)
I woke up the next morning next to Mal, remembering the events of yesterday and then last night; I smiled. My smile quickly faded away as I realized something. Shit. We didn't use protection.

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!! I'll try to update more but I started writing another story. If you guys like Brandon Rogers and his series Magic Funhouse, please go check it out cause I'm putting a lot of hard work into it. Thanks♥️