Chapter 2

The person pulled me into the forest and pinned me against a tree. I was terrified but didn't know how to react. The person who I couldn't see was tall and had hair covering half of his face. I was shocked when he kissed me, passionately. I pushed him away after a few seconds, where he was perfectly in the moonlight, and finally got a better look at him. It was Mike?
He quickly slicked up his hair into his normal 'do.
"Y/n! I'm so sorry. I saw you were alone and, I don't know. I just can't control myself around you."
Mike kissed me? Wow. Knowing who it was, I grebes his shirt and kissed him the same way he did to me. Slowly, my hands moved around his neck and his hands moved to my waist. He pulled me closer and I tightened my arms, grabbing the back of his head. We could have kissed for eternity. It felt so good and so right. We finally separated our lips from one another while keeping our bodies in the same positions. We leaned our heads up against each other's and I smiled, letting out a small giggle. He smiled as well. This moment was perfect, when we hear a girls voice yelling, "Mike? Mike, where are you?" It was Zoey. Crap.
Mike gave me a quick peck on the lips and looked at me in suck a dark yet hot way that made me feel "dominated" by him, which I know this sounds weird, but makes me feel secure and protected, especially in a relationship. He smirked. HOT DAMN! He kissed me once more, acting like he couldn't take his lips off mine, and I feel the same way for him.
"Duty calls," he said in a low, monotone voice. A couple seconds later we separated and he held my hand before he called, "Zoey! I'm over here," motioning me to follow him. Once we reconnect with the group, I look at Mike once more. He has dark circles under his eyes. Although it's kinda hot, he looks tired.
"Mike, you ok?" I ask. "You look super tired."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... tired," he answered.

TIME JUMP

Over the past few days, "Mike" has been acting weird. I've seen him break other people's belongings, trip people, and being less cheery. One day after dinner I confront him.
"Mike, can we talk alone please?"
"Huh? Oh- ya of course," he says.
We go walking in the forest and when we can't be seen by anyone, Mike grabs my hand for the first time since our kiss.
After we walk for about 4 minutes, I stop and ask,"What's up with you lately Mike? You haven't been yourself."
"I-I don't know what you're talking about," he says.
"Come on, Mike, I'm not stupid," I sternly say as I let go of his hand and cross my arms.
He takes a deep breath and says, "Y/n... I have Multiple Personality Disorder. I didn't tell you before I didn't think you would like me and I-"
I cut him off with a kiss. He grabs my waist again and my arms are around his neck, again. When we separate, I say,"Mike, you don't need to hide anything from me. I'll always like you the same, no matter what."
This time he kisses me, so passionately.
"So is this one of your personalities?" I ask after about 2 minutes of straight kissing.
"Yeah..." he says. "Mike likes you, but I like you a hell of a lot," he adds in that same dark tone as the other day. "The names Mal," he further explains.
"Well, nice to meet you Mal," I say, slightly giggling. We kiss again. Wow this guy's amazing.
"Mike?" A voice says, sounding hurt. We stop and our bodies separate. Sh*t. It's Zoey.