Chapter 6

IN MAL/MIKE'S HEAD

Mals POV

I had fallen asleep next to the most amazing girl in the entire world. I can't believe I actually fell in love. Last night was amazing, it was only about us. She's so awesome and badass.

I woke up only to find myself stuck in my own mind; Mike's mind, who cares.
"What? Why am I here?!" I yell.
Mike steps forward, "Hello, Mal."
"I thought you were gone," I gasp.
"You were wrong. You're going down, Mal."
"Mike, wait, please," I paused. He slightly nodded, waiting for me to continue. "I..." this was harder than I thought. This was basically life or death for me. Suddenly, the other personalities appeared. Manitoba, Vido, Svetlana, and Chester all stood next to Mike, backing him up.
I took a deep breath and finally said, "I've fallen in love."
They all gasped. Manitoba let out a "Crikey!"
I just looked down, I hate sharing my emotions.
"Mal, I.. I don't know what to say," Mike said, almost sympathetic.
"I know what to say," Chester spoke up, "we're taking you down!"
"Woah wait a minute Chester," Mike motioned his hand in front of Chester to keep him from doing anything. "You, in love?!" Mike smirked.
"Ya, ya. Don't make a big deal out of it," I said as I stood up and crossed my arms.
"That's... incredible," Mike said, almost paralyzed.
"Oi, that's like findin a Red Beryl in a gold mine! You're not expectin it but somehow ya find it," Manitoba exclaimed. Although I'm not too sure what that means, I think he's saying how rare this is. I've never fallen in love, ever.
"Love is cool and all, but whaddabout us?" Vido asked.
"Svetlana thinks love es a beautiful ting," Svetlana said. "Howevea, Svetlana vants to be free!" She did a pose.
"Mal, you have to understand you can't just take over my mind like that," Mike said seriously.
"Ugh, I know."
Mike waited and when our eyes met, he raised his eyebrow. I knew exactly what he wanted.
"Sorry or whatever," I mumbled very quietly.
"What'd you say?" Mike questioned.
"I'm sorry, alright," I almost yelled.
Mike smiled, knowing he had 'won'. "You can stay for now."
The other personalities gasped again.
"After all he's done, you're letting him off the hook?" Chester said, kind of mad.
"How do we know he's not lyin?" Manitoba questioned as he crossed his arms.
"I can prove it," I said, kind of mad. How dare he thinks I would lie about something like this. I raised my hand above my head and a cloud formed. I showed them all the memory of us standing I the woods earlier together.
"I love you, y/n," myself from the memory said.
After a few words, we kissed and she said, "I love you too, Mal."
All the personalities had said "aawww" at the same time.
"She likes you back!" Mike exclaimed, almost surprised.
"No sh*t," I said with a smile.
Suddenly the memory faded to another memory. It was us having sex. Sh*t.
Everyone said a version of "eww" and I let out a chuckle. Vido was watching, Manitoba was covering Svetlana's eyes, Chester shielded his eyes with his arm, and Mike squinted his eyes, saying, "Oh Mal, come on man."
I laughed. "What? You guys said you wanted proof." I laughed as I puffed the cloud away.
"Can we take a walk, Mal?" Mike asked.
I nodded. I was almost nervous.

As we walked away further into our subconscious, Mike finally said, "Mal, what were you thinking?" He almost yelled.
"I... I guess I just got power thirsty. I saw the opportunity to be in charge and I took it."
"But you have to understand, Mal, you can't just come into control randomly whenever you want. You kept me from my life," Mike said
"I know," I looked down.
Mike paused.
"I really liked y/n, too, Mal."
I was shocked. I mean, I knew he liked her but I had totally forgotten. I feel like a total douche.
"Mike, I... I'm sorry. I-"
"Save it, Mal, I'm not in the mood for your-"
"Wait, please let me finish," I demanded and he nodded. "I knew you liked her but it didn't cross my mind the second that I saw her. You know how she can drive people in with her personality-" I paused. I didn't even recognize myself. What was I doing? However, I smiled at the thought of her.
Mike noticed and said, "I know, Mal. That's why I'm letting you stay in control, at least for the time being. You in love is rare." He laughed. "So enjoy it, Mal. Go to her."
I hugged him. "Thank you, Mike."
Surprised, Mike hugged me back. "Take care of our body," he said sincerely.

I woke up and sat up. I looked to my side to see y/n. I smiled as she began to wake. She saw me staring at her.
"You ok?" She smiled.
"Ya." I touched her face. "I'm perfect."

A/n: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR LIKE WEEKS!! I hope this makes up for the time gap between the chapters. Enjoy💞

Malevolent Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें