1

The warm summer sun kept you warm as sat in a lawn chair in your backyard. It was 8:00 in the morning usually it would be cooler in the morning but this year was proving to be one of the hottest summers yet. Which was part of the reason you were up early, the AC in your house was broken at the moment, making it extremely hot at night even if you opened the windows. You were also suffering from some serious writers block especially with your editor breathing down your neck to come out with something new.

He's such an ass.

I've already come out with 7 best-sellers and 5 short stories.

Can't I have break?

You took a sip of your ice coffee and gazed out over your backyard, since you had been so busy writing, you hadn't had time to take care of your yard. Which was the whole reason you bought this house; you've wanted a nice garden ever since you were a little girl, and this house happened to have the perfect yard for it. But at last you never got to bring such dreams to fruition.

There were two trees near the back of the yard which were really quite lovely, they needed some trimming which wasn't so bad, the bad part was that you were pretty sure there was a bees nest somewhere in the trees. The grass was overgrown in some areas and in some parts there wasn't even any grass, there was a hedge that ran the whole lengthe of the right fence, but you were sure it was dead. Along the left fence was what was once a stone garden; you couldn't wait to plant some lovely flowers in it.

And then there was your patio, it was nice size but a majority of the stone was broken and cracked. So at the moment you only had two shitty lawn chairs on it.

Maybe I should hire some one to fix this up.

"(Y/N)!? (Y/N)!"

Luffy?

You walked through your sliding backdoors and made your way through your house to the front door. You opened it to find Luffy and his four brothers standing at your door. It was a suprise to see the three youngest brothers up at this hour.

"Shihihi~ we've been ringing your doorbell forever." Luffy chimed as he barged his way into your house and made a beeline to your fridge, something that wasn't unusual for the young ravenette.

"Sorry about him," Sabo apologized as you stepped to the side to let all the brother enter your house. Thatch and Marco slouched into your couch while Ace face planted into your recliner, seems they were tired. Sabo wasn't much better, but he stayed standing next to you as to seem polite.

"It's fine. I keep the food I really like hidden," you told the handsome blonds, you led him over to one of your kitchen chairs seeing as the living room was occupied. A soft smile spread across his lips before a yawn left them causing a small blush to rise to his cheeks as he cupped a hand around his mouth.

Cute~

"(Y/N), ou anna come mping ith us?" Luffy blurted over a bunch of food, spitting bits everywhere.

"What?"

"We're going camping, Luffy want you to come with us." Sabo interpreted for his younger brother, he got up and grabbed a napkin to clean Luffy's mess up. You used to tell Sabo not clean up messes around your house, but he always insisted on doing so, saying he didn't mind. So you let just let him, secretly you actually liked him cleaning up your house, it made you feel cared for by your crush. Plus it meant he would stay at your house longer.

"Camping? Sounds like fun. When are guys going?" You asked as you made your way over to your coffee machine, you figured you'd give the tired brothers a little boost of energy.

"Today. So go pack your stuff," Luffy said eagerly. He bounced over to you and started to tug on your arm to urge you to go upstairs and pack what you needed.

"Today?... Oh I don't think I can go. My editor is on me about coming out with a new book soon." You told the younger brother who in turn pouted up at you.

"Do you really need to come out with another book so soon? You need to take a break so you don't burn out." Sabo suggested to you, a slight blush came to your cheeks at the blondes concern. "Plus I'd like it if you came along."

"You mean you'd love it if she came along," Ace snickered from the living room. You'd thought the freckled idiot was asleep, it seems he wasn't. Cue Sabo's cheeks getting all rosy.

"Shut up yoi. It's too early to be hearing your teasing. But you should come along (Y/N), it'd be a nice break," Marco yawned from your couch. The coffee pot finished and you grabbed four mugs from the cabnits, Luffy didn't like the bitter taste of coffee, you filled all the cups up and brought them to the living room while Sabo brought the sugar and cream.

"Thanks." Thatch mumbled drinking the coffee black. You put two scopes of sugar and a little bit of cfeam into the coffee for Sabo, you'd know the blonde long enough to know exactly how he liked his coffee.

"Hmmm fine I'll come. I could use a break and I'm in a bit of a writers block anyways." You sighed handing Sabo his coffee and then going back to grab yourself your own. You could really use the break, but not the hour long rant your editor was gonna give you about not focusing on your work.

"YAHOOO!!! *ach*" Sounds like Luffy was choking in your kitchen, Marco quickly got up to go help him.

At least with these guys I'll have a lot of fun.

And who knows maybe I can have some fun with Sabo. Alone.