2

Both your duffle bag and back-pack were at full capacity. Sabo told you the place you guys would be camping at got pretty chilly at night and early in the morning, but since it's been such a balmy summer so far the days would be unbearably hot. So you had packed a variety of clothes even if you'd only be gone a week. You also stuffed your back-pack with a bunch of first-aid supplies because you knew how clumsy the brothers could be, you also brought some board games and books to keep yourself and everyone else occupied when you weren't doing other camping activities.

"Do you guys want to bring any food from my house?" You asked Sabo as joined them all back downstairs. Luffy was still eating food from your fridge and Ace was currently rooting through your cupboards, eating anything that was edible.

Do these guys not eat at their own house?

"No that's not necessary, we already have some food packed. And there's a farmers market not too far from where we'll be staying," Sabo explained to you. He too your heavy duffle bag from you and walked outside to Thatch's SUV, he put your bag into the trunk with all the other stuff. He also grabbed your back-pack and put it in the back seat where he was sitting.

The rest of the brothers came out shortly afterward, Luffy and Ace carrying armfulls of food they'd taken from your kitchen, honestly you wondered where they put it all. You quickly locked your front door and made your way into the back seat with Sabo, Marco was driving while Thatch sat in the passenger seat seems the oldest brother was too tired to drive, Ace and Luffy sat in the middle row arguing about who got to eat what.

You sat in the middle seat in the backrow, right next to Sabo, your back-pack and his occupying the spot next to you. The blonde had a slight blush on his cheeks as he fidgeted around in his seat, seems he was a little uncomfortable with you sitting so close to him.

Does he not like me?

But he's blushing...

I wonder...

A playful smirk spread across your lips as you stared up at the cutie, you scooted a little closer to him and rested your head on his shoulder, Sabo went completely stiff causing you to let out a little giggle at his shyness. The blush on his cheeks got darker, his arms moved up and down not sure of where to put them, you're pretty sure you had just made this poor boy short circuit.

"Relax. I'm just gonna take a quick nap, I didn't get much sleep last night." You explained to him, you nuzzled your face into his neck and felt him tense up some more before he finally relaxed.

"That's no good, you should make sure to get all the sleep you can," Sabo mumbled as he rested his head on top of yours. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer into his side, very quickly you felt yourself drift off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

*Click* *Click*

"Shihihi~"

"Shhhh be quiet."

"What are guy's doing yoi?"

"Awww they look so cute like that."

You woke up to find yourself still snuggled up to Sabo, although Sabo was now leaned against the window of the car, both his arms holding you close to him as you were halfway on his lap. You would have loved to stayed cuddled up to him longer, taking in his warmth. But unfortantly all of his brothers were busy staring at the two of you, a camera in Ace's hands, seems that clicking noise was him taking pictures of the two of you.

"You guys are annoying." You grumbled shooting a glare at all four of them, Luffy and Ace were fast to run off towards what looked like a gas station, the both of them laughing all the way there.

"Sorry. We stopped to get some gas, you can go and buy some snacks or just stretch your legs." Thatch apologized rubbing the back of his neck, seems he felt bad for waking you up. Him and Marco walking off to go join the two idiots that ran away. You just let out a sigh and got up off of Sabo, you looked back at the blonde wondering if you should wake him.

He looks so peaceful though.

"*Yawn* Hmm~ Are we there?" Sabo yawned stretching his arms above his head only for his movements to be stopped by the car's roof. He looked out the window then back at you his brow quirked, you could tell he was clearly confused by where you guys were.

"We stopped to get gas." You explained to him, you stepped out of the vechile and stretched your arms far above your head as you could before you heard a satisfying pop. "Did you want to get any snacks or use the bathroom?"

"I could use a snack." Sabo said, he trailed behind you it would seem the blonde was still sleepy. Once the both of entered the small gas station store, you were quick to notice Ace and Luffy piling tons of food into a small shopping basket. It would seem the food theu took from your house wasn't enough to last them. You made your way over to the slushie machine, grabbing the largest size cup, the temperature had defintly since this morning. Sabo had gone to join his two brothers of ckearing the store out of all its food.

"So you and Sabo~" Ace chimed as he slid up next to you, he grabbed a slurpie cup as well filling the cup with cherry slurpie.

"What about me and Sabo?" You asked the freckled brother, you were ready for him to start teasing you as that was what he was known for. You grabbed a lid and straw and turned to look at the boy, a lopsided grin on his face as he looked back at his brother then back to you.

"Nothing, nothing. You two just looked really cute cuddled up together in the back seat of the car." Ace said, that was unexpected. You had thought he'd make some perverted -yet playful- comment about you and his brother, a smile spread across your lips as you were about to thank him. "You two could get up to other stuff in the back seat of a car~"

Nevermind.

"Oh shut up ya jerk." You huffed giving him a punch on the shoulder. A playful laugh left his lips as he held his arm in mock pain.

"So mean~ And hear I was thinking about giving you a copy of that photo I got of you all snuggled up together." Ace pouted, some heat rised to your face remembering that he had taken some pictures of you sleeping with his brother.

"What photos?" Sabo asked as he came up next to you. Your cheeks turned a darker shade of red as you looked over to him.

"It's nothing! Ace if your not gonna give me a copy you better delete it or you'll regret it." You threated while stomping off to the counter to pay for you slushie. All you could hear was Ace laughing behind you while Sabo asked him more about the photos.

Damn that Ace.