8

At some point in the night you started to feel really hot, so hot that you it caused you to wake up. You felt someone breathing on the back of your neck, their body pressed against yours and their arm wrapped around your waist. You became very aware that it was Sabo who was spooning you.

You looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 4:00 in the morning, no way was Sabo gonna wake up anytime soon. You tried to gently wiggle out of his grasp as not to wake the sleeping blonde, but your attempt failed when he just held onto you tighter pulling you closer to his firm chest. You soon became very aware of something long and thick pushed against your butt.

Well I can't sleep like this.

I also can't just lay here like this.

You tried to turn around in Sabo's grasp so you could at least try and nudge his shoulder to wake him. But all you got was a moan from the Sabo as he pushed his crotch closer to you. A blush sprouted across your face a small squeak leaving your lips, you'd be lying if you said that this didn't feel a tiny bit nice.

No time for these perverted thoughts.

Must wake Sabo.

"S-Sabo," you whispered obvisouly the blonde didn't hear you. Instead quiet moans left his throat as he grinded against you in his sleep.

"Sabo wake up," you said louder this time. Sabo stilled like he had heard you that time, his grip on your waist loosened up.

"Mhmm, what... (Y/N)?" Sabo yawned he groggigly rubbed his eyes and looked down at you, he was quick to withdraw his arm from you and backed up a little. "Shit sorry."

Sabo stood up from the a pillow pressed against his crotch as he ran into the bathroom locking the door behind himself, soon the sound of running water could be heard.

A cold shower fixes everything.

You pulled the blanket back up over yourself, trying to get back to sleep before Sabo came out of the shower so the two of you wouldn't be forced to have an awkward conversation at 4:00 in the morning. Just as the shower turned off, you drifted back to sleep.

~Time Skip~

You woke up to an empty bed and the smell of bacon and eggs. You rubbed the crust from your eyes and grabbed some clothes from your bag, you put on a pair of black shorts -these ones covering your butt- and a white and blue striped top, and put your (h/l) (h/c) into a ponytail.

Making your was downstairs you found Sabo in the kitchen making breakfast, Thatch outside drinking a cup of coffee it would seem everyone else was still asleep. You decided to join Sabo in the kitchen, you knew the two of you needed to talk so you might as well do it sooner rather then later.

"Good morning Sabo," you chirped sliding up next to the blonde, you tried to make yourself sound confident and not at all nervous about the situation. Sabo's back went noticeably rigid as he stopped flipping the pancakes he was making.

"Morning, did you um... did you get a-a ah.. good sleep?" Sabo stammerd out it would seem he was very nervous.

"Yeah, yeah I slept well. About last night-"

"Look I'm really sorry about that. Even if I was asleep my behaviour was completely unacceptable," Sabo apologized his blue eyes searching yours to try and see what you were thinking.

"No need to apologize. I mean that's a normal human function that can happen at anytime," you told the blonde, you noticed his shoulders relaxe as he timidly nodded his head. His attention was drawn to the two pancakes that were burning on the stove a barely audible 'shit' leaving his lips as he threw them in the trash. "Here let me help you with breakfast."

Shortly after all the brothers were gathered at the table digging into the breakfast you and Sabo -mostly Sabo- worked on.

"What are we doing today!?" Luffy asked excitedly a piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth.

"There's a nice hiking trail about half an hour from here. It goes part way up the mountain to this nice look out point," Marco explained. Him and Thatch were in charge of planning the days activities. Once you were done your food you went upstairs to grab your hiking boots and grey hoodie, you didn't want to get cold up on that mountain.

You went back downstairs and waited with Thatch for the others.

"Why was Sabo apologizing to you about last night?" Thatch asked you, a horrified look spread across your face.

"What?"

"The door was opened I heard everything you and Sabo said," Thatch explained like it made everything better, it didn't.

"Nothing," you said slowly as you looked cautiously at the older brother.

"Really? Then what was so 'unacceptable' even in his sleep?" Thatch pried, seems he wasn't going to let this drop so easily. You debated whether or not to tell him but decided not to, you didn't want Sabo to think that you blabbed about every sexual incounter you hand; you just weren't that type of girl.

"Nothing. It's between me and Sabo," you said firmly to Thatch, he looked at you for a lengthy period of time before shrugging his shoulders. You let out a sigh glad that he had given up the subject, soon the rest of the brothers joined you and you all piled into Thatch's car.

Rows of evergreen trees lined the road as you all drove past. You and Sabo were sat in the back singing terribly to the song playing on the radio, Ace and Marco were in the middle row playing 'rockpaperscissors', Thatch was driving, Luffy sat in the passenger seat. The trees opened up to fields of green grass off in the distance you could see some mountains.

"Hey what's that!?" Luffy shouted he leaned across Thatch, accidently gripping the stearing wheel and causing it to spin off the road. You shut your eyes tight, a scream ripping past your lips as Sabo pulled you into his chest; he was holding onto you for dear life.