15

You awoke to Sabo's back in your face, at some point in the night you two had switched sleeping positionsand now you were spooning him. You could hear his heart beating steadily as he took in slow breaths, seems the blonde was still sleeping.

Your right leg rested between his, you could feel his morning wood on you leg. Being the little tease that you were you dicided to nudge it gently with your leg, Sabo took in a sharp breath his hips moving forward before his breath returned to a steady pace. Deciding to be a little more daring you reached you hand to his front, rubbing him through his pants.

Sabo's hips moved forward again trying to get more friction his breathing became a liitle more laboured, but you could tell he was still asleep. You slid your hand up to the hem of his pant, starting to slowly make your way into his pants. Before you could get much further, Sabo's hand wrapped around your wrist.

"Hmm what are you doing?" Sabo groaned, he looked over his shoulder at you with lidded eyes, mostly from sleep but some lust was visible in them too.

"Having fun~" you chimed, you pressed a chaste kiss to his lips. You removed your hand from his grasp and wrapped your fingers around the base of his cock. His hips thrust backwards gently into you, letting you feel the lovely curves of his butt, you could feel his cock get bigger in your hand. "Plus someone feels excited~"

You started with a slow rythem, your hand squeezing lightly each time you got to his tip, Sabo's breath became more ragged as he tried to hold in his moans. You dipped your hand down a little further carressing his balls, you tried to get your other hand around to increase his pleasure but you couldn't at the angle you were at. You removed your hand from the blonde's pants earning a small grunt of protest from him, you pressed a light kiss to the nape of his neck before flipping him onto his back.

You sat in between his legs admiring the large tent in his pants; his cheeks held a rosy blush to them which he tried to cover with his arm. You softly moved his hand from his face, giving him a loving smile which he returned. He pulled you in for a greedy kiss, your lips melded to his as you pressed yourself further into his embrace, your fingers tangling in his blonde locks. His tongue prodded at your lips asking for entrance, you happily let him in, your tongues dancing together.

You parted from his lips a thin line of saliva connecting from your lips to his, you snapped it when yo leaned in to press kisses to his neck. You left a few hickies here and there while trying to find his sweet spot, he let out a ragged moan when you kissed on one spot. You nibbled and sucked on that spot until there was very dark, very visible hickie.

Sabo let out a loud moan as grazed over the bulge in his pants, you slid his pants and boxers off of his body. You drank in the sight of his throbbing cock, the tip leaking with precum. Your tongue lick across your lips as you bent down taking just the tip in your mouth, swirling your tongue around it, one of your hands stroked the lenght of his cock while the other fondled his balls.

Sabo used the pillow to muffle his moans he didn't want his brothers to hear him. His hand grasped a handful of your hair when you took more of him into your mouth, your pace got faster as you sucked on him, you took more of him in each time. Sabo's panting got faster until eventually he ditched the pillow to grab the sides of your head, so he could thrust into as he liked.

Liking his rough treatment you reached a hand down to your soaked panties to pleasure while the other stayed massaging his balls.

"I-I'm gonna...*pant* gonna-" Sabo didn't get his words out as he released his load into your mouth, you gagged a little around his cock before pulling back so you could swallow his salty seed. Sabo's chest heaved up and down as he came down from his high, his eyes wwere slightly glazed over; a hungry look to them.

Next thing you knew you lay flat on your back, Sabo hovering over top of you, his shirt was off now allowing you to have full view of his naked body. His warm hands slithered under your shirt pulling it over your head, once free of the article of clothing his hands went straight to your ample breast. He tweaked and pinched your nipples between his fingers causing you to moan, his mouth went to you left nipple latching onto it, his tongue lapped over the hardend nub.

His right hand continued to play with your other breast while his left hand made it's way into your underwear. You let out a particulary loud moan when his fingers grazed over your swollen clit.

"Someone's wet," Sabo smirked down at you.

"Sh-Shut up." You panted grabbing the back of his head, pulling him into a heated kiss. You moved Sabo's hands away from you and flipped him onto his back, removing your underwear in the process. You straddled his hip, the tip of his cock at your entrance. The amused look on his face soon vanished into one of pleasure as you fully took him into you.

A sharp breath left your lungs as you adjusted to Sabo's large size, while he waited for you Sabo rubbed soothing circles on your hips. Once you felt more comfortable you leaned forward drawing Sabo into a sloppy makeout session as you started to move your hips at a fast pace. Sabo's hands grabbed onto any part of your body that they could get a hold of; one of them slithered down your body to your clit where it teased the sensitive bud.

"Sabo... mhmm ah fuck I-I'm I-" understanding what you were trying to say, Sabo flipped the two of you over so now he was on top. He grabbed your legs putting them over his shoulders giving him better access. He rammed into your g-spot at that angle causing the knot in your stomach to get tighter, a few more thrust and you were moaning his name as you came, he didn't stop there though. A few more powerfull thrust and he was coming deep inside you.

Sabo pulled out out and flopped down on the bed next to you, he pulled you into his arms the both of you admiring eachother as you came down from your highs.

"What happened to waiting until I got better?"

"Don't start." You pecked his lips, earning a cheeky smile from the blonde. You pulled the blanket over you two, before drifting back to sleep.