3

It was another hour on the highway before you guys got to the boys family cabin, you thought you guys would be staying in tents. Apparently you were wrong. Not that you were complaining, this was much nicer than staying in some tent; you weren't one for roughing it.

The cabin was massive,it was tucked it between dark green pine trees and just beyond that you could see shimmering blue lake. The cabin was made out of oak wood and had two floors, there was a balcony that seemed to wrap around most of the second floor; you couldn't wait to see the inside.

"Alright everyone needs to parnter up with someone to share a room with. (Y/N) you can have the master bedroom," Thatch explained to all of you.

"What? No fair that means Sabo gets to sleep in the master bedroom." Ace whined out, what sounded like a seal choking was heard as Sabo dropped the bag he was unloading from the backof Thatch's car.

"Ehrm I-I don't thi-"

"What are you talking about? If they share a room no sleeping will be done yoi," Marco snickered effectively silencing the younger blonde.

"If that's the case no one will be getting any sleep." Ace cackled, soon both him and Marco were laughing like idiots while Luffy looked at the both of then confused. Thatch had his hand pressed to his mouth, trying to keep himself from laughing out loud, he was trying his best to be polite. Meanwhile a small blush had risen to your cheeks, sure you would love to be doing those thinks with Sabo, but you weren't even sure he felt the same way.

He's always kind to me and seems to blush around me a lot.

But he might just be shy around woman.

"You know I don't know if you guys are just being caring or creepy being so invested in your brothers sex life?" You decided if they wanted to tease you and Sabo, you'd tease them right back. Your comment worked on shutting all the brothers up -except for Luffy who still looked confused- Ace, Marco, and Thatch looked equally mortified at your accusation. A smirk plastered itself across your face as you gave them one last glance before turning to go help Sabo with the bags, the poor blonde's face looked as red as fire hydrant. A small snicker left your lips as you grabbed the bags that were in his hands and made your way towards the cabin.

"Wait so who's sharing a room with (Y/N)?" Luffy asked.

"Well Sabo is obivisouly," you stated calmly but on the inside your heart was racing a mile a minute. A knowing look came to Ace's face but you shot him a glare that said 'keep your mouth shut or else' which seemed to work.

*Thud*

Sabo was passed out on the ground, his face bright red and a trail of blood leaking out of his nose.

Did he just pass out from embarressment?

"Oi Sabo are you okay?" Thatch asked rushing over to his brother, you set the bags you were holding down and went to go make sure the blonde was alright. "Geez what perverted thoughts are going through your head man?"

You looked at the older male confused, you'd known Sabo to be a gentleman not a pervert. Thatch hauled Sabo up on to his shoulder after he was done checking that his brother was okay, carrying him into the cabin. The rest of you followed along after grabbing all the bags and coolers of food, and damn were you awestrucked when you got inside. The cabin was gorgeous.

The cabin was open concept, the living room was thearea you first walked into there was huge sectional couch in front of a fireplace that hand a deers head mounted above it. Next to the living room was the dining room that had a table with four chairs on either side of it and a grand chandelier above it, the dining room lead into the kitchen which was massive; it looked like a lot of cooking could get done in it. It had all stainless steal appliances, with quartz countertops, and redwood cabinets. But you were most amazed by the garden out back.

You rushed over to the back sliding door and pressed your nose against the glass, taking in the sight if beautiful garden. There was a lovely patio, not at all cracked like yours, there was a fire place in the center of it. There were raised plant boxes with a variety of herbs in it, and row row of colourful flowers behind it. There was a small pond dug out in the middle if the yard, it was lined with slats of stones, had a stone statue of a fairy sitting on one of the stones off to the side and you noticed some water lilies in it.

I wish my hard looked this pretty.

"You like?" Marco asked he came and stood next to you gazing out at the yard as well, you nodded your head vigorously, the male next to you letting out a soft chuckle. "Ya know Sabo's coming up with a design for your backyard yoi."

He's what now?