Scene 3

I cursed when it was morning already. I didn't get enough sleep at all. I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom down the hall. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and ran back to my room for some clothes.

I pulled out of my closet some black skinny jeans, faded pink 'live evil' tank with a skull between the words and my favorite black leather jacket. I fished my black DM's from under the bed. For some reason I keep my shoes under there. I pulled my brown hair in a high long pony tail and did my eyeliner and lips. To top it all off I put on my 'tree of life' choker and looked in my mirror on the closet door, satisfied with myself.

I got my bag and went down to the kitchen where dad was making breakfast.

"Mornin'." I said.

"Morning." Dad said handing me some money. "That's for your lunch."

"Thanks daddy." I kissed his cheek.

"Good morning." Seth said coming in the kitchen with a sleepy Sage.

"Morning." Dad and I said in union.

"Where's Zack?" I asked, looking for the blonde boy.

"He went to work. Dad we'll need a ride 'cause the damned Davidson kid broke my car's window." Sage said slumping on me.

"Leo busted your car?" Dad asked.

"Yes. I busted his eye so we're even." Sage smiled.

"Take the bikes and give your sister a ride." Dad said. "I'll take care of your car."

"Thank you." The twins said and went out.

"Ah wait! Who's gonna take me to ballet today?" I asked looking from the twins to dad.

"I will." Seth said and I nodded.

"Now come on. We're late for school." Sage smiled and I went outside after them.

*

Sage parked his bike near the school where more bikes were parked. There were a few people around them that greeted Seth and Sage with a smile.

"I am never and I do mean EVER riding with you again!" I said taking off my helmet and getting off of my older brothers bike.

People turned around to see the commotion but were gawking at me like owls. Their eyes almost did not fall out and rolled around the floor. The guys that smiled at the twins smiled at me as well. I knew a few of them from the garage. I smiled back at them as my greeting.

"Why? You can't say it wasn't fun." Sage laughed.

"I can say it was life threatening! I mean come on you drove between two trucks that almost did not squish us like bugs." Sage just laughed and I threw my helmet at him.

Seth sighed and took a hold of my arm pulling me towards the school before Sage and I got a chance to start another wrestling match.

Seth led me down a hallway full of kids that moved from his way and stared intensely at me. I looked at some girls that were glaring at me and smiled. Seth glanced back at me.

"You okay?" He asked still glancing back.

"Perfect." I said with a wide smile.

Sage ran behind us and put his arm around me crushing me in a side hug. I pinched his side and we  broke out in a giggling fit behind Seth as he just sighed and twitched his mouth in a smile.

We stopped in front of the office and I went in for my schedule.

"Hello. I'm Seraphina Morgan. I came to pick up my schedule." I said as I looked at the lady behind the desk.