Scene 5

Sage pulled up to the school and parked at the same spot as yesterday. I got off and waited for the two. We had P.E. for our first two periods. I sighed making my way towards the fields.

"Oh come on Sera. It will be fun." Sage said throwing his arm around me.

"I hope we play dodge ball. So I can break your nose with the ball." I said smiling up at him.

"Evil little kid." Sage said acting all hurt.

"Well I am your triplet." We laughed making our way down the hall. Our boots being the only noise between us.

Today we decided to have a triplet day as in let's dress the same! We had on black skinnies, white Ramones t-shirts, a plaid shirt in indigo-white and biker boots. I left my hair in it's natural flatness.

People we're staring and trying to differ Sage and Seth while I giggled at the girls who were trying to get their attention.

*

"Today you will be doing gymnastics in groups!" Mr. Swiss said.

I was getting unwanted attention from Max, Ivy, Leo and Paul. The twins were having their occasional glare matches with them, while I stole quick glances at Max to see him staring at me. I blushed slightly and moved behind Sage. Mr. Swiss cleared his throat and they stopped, turning to look at him.

He already called half of the students and only the four glaring jackasses, the twins and I were left.

"Davidson, Hixson and Taylor your one group. The rest of you are the other. Have fun and no fighting!" Mr. Swiss yelled.

I looked at the twins as they clenched their jaws. Max made his way over and slightly smiled at me. I shied away at this and he chuckled.

Why am I being shy?!

Our first task was to roll forward. Seth did it perfectly, followed by Max who did great.

'God he has a nice bum.'

Now it was my turn and I did normally I guess. I mean I didn't die or break my neck so I'm good. Sage did it nonchalantly. Next we had to do a hand stand.

"Who's going first?" I asked, looking at the boys.

They were staring at the group of girls who's shirts were rolling up. I face palmed myself as Mr. Swiss yelled at them and everyone who looked at them.

The guys looked at me and I gulped under their gaze. I'm guessing they were waiting for me to do the hand stand and for my shirt to roll up. But I was smarter than that. I made a crop top out of my shirt and made sure that my bra wasn't seen.

Seth smirked at this.

"Ready?" He asked standing next to me.

"Yup. But I won't need your help." I said smiling.

I took a step forward with my left leg and threw my right leg in the air. I quickly moved my left leg up and balanced myself on my hands.

"Bravo Morgan!" Mr. Swiss said clapping.

I came back to a standing position and looked weirdly at my brothers.

"You're the first girl to do the hand stand right." Sage said laughing.

The boys did their hand stands well and we moved towards the gymnastics beam. The kids that were here before us gave us their blessings. Well mostly me because I had to do a star on it.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Sage asked helping me up.

"Yes. I'll be fine."

I stood up and took a deep breath. I made sure that my shirt wouldn't expose any more than my stomach and stepped forward with my right leg. My right hand hit the beam first and after that my left hand followed by my left leg and finally I was back on my right leg and in starting position.

"My God that was perfect. Morgan you get an A for that." Mr. Swiss said.

I earned a few glares from the girls as Max helped me off the beam and I smiled and thanked him. As we moved to our next exercise Max' hand slid to my lower back and made me blush.

Ok seriously why am I fucking blushing with this guy?!

The girls that were here were doing splits, while the boys stared at their bums. Great I'm next.

Mr. Swiss was there as a helping hand but I just shooed him away. Taking a deep breath I slid down. Sage and Seth were smiling proudly as Mr. Swiss' mouth went to the floor.

"Alright, take a break kids. We'll play basketball after the break." Mr. Swiss announced earning a few groans from the class.

I turned to head to the girls locker room but I saw Paul watching me. He fidgeted uncomfortably when he saw me looking at him. He quickly went to the boys locker room and that's where I snapped at him.

I made my way towards the boys locker rooms and saw him talking to Max. I caught him by his collar and dragged him to the bathroom that was in there and locked the door.

"Alright Paul, what's the big deal?" I asked him.

He cowered away into the corner while I held my breath at the stench of the room.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

'Seriously, acting stupid. Oh come on.'

"Why did you stop being friends with Sage and Seth? Because of Max?"

"No."

"Then why? Is it that hard to tell me?"

We heard shuffling by the door and I heard the lock turn. The door didn't open at all. I tried opening it from my side after unlocking it.

"Is this some sick joke?!" I asked Paul.

"Have fun in there!" Ivy yelled.

"Ivy open this damn door now!" Paul yelled at the door.

"Yeah Paul, yell at the door. It might open."

Paul glared at me. I sighed. I knew Ivy wouldn't open the door so I only had one chance of getting out.

"Ivy don't be a dick. Open the door." We heard Max tell Ivy off.

'Like that will help.'

I rolled my eyes. I took a step back from the door and pulled Paul behind me. I busted the door down with my leg. Having two twin brothers, one of them being Sage, you learn how to fight for your food.

Ivy's eyes almost did not pop out its sockets.

My face was the image of pure evil, and Ivy was my next victim.

*

Picture of a hand stand!