Scene 6

• इन्हें समर्पित: Vibzies

I walked out and glared at Ivy. Paul probably figured out what I was gonna do because he held me back by my arm.

"Let me go Paul.'' I said calmly.

"I'd rather not."

"Paul let me go before you become the thing I kill Ivy with." I said sweetly.

Paul hesitated a bit, but decided he'll take his chances. A deadly silence erupted as I glared at Ivy. Seth and Sage came in looking at me with wide eyes. They knew I was pissed off.

"Paul let her go." Seth said calmly.

Sage went over to Paul and pulled him off of me, while I pivoted my right fist into Ivy's face, breaking his nose. Bastard! He stumbled back a bit.

His face was bloodied from my punch and that made me want to hit him even more!

I took a step forward and was almost there to hit him in the guts, but someone hauled me back. I wiggled in the persons arms and elbowed him in the ribs. The person grunted and blonde strands of hair fell over my head and made a curtain.

Mr. Swiss ran in, because some nerd called him for help. Utter shock was plastered on his face as he saw the scene before him. I'm guessing he never saw a girl fighting.

"Morgans! Principals office now!" 

Max let me go and I glared at him. I had a habit of making enemies with just one look. I passed by Ivy, but not before I stepped on his hand and broke his wrist. What can I say, I'm just a maniac when it comes to fighting.

I walked out, my right knuckle bloody and a creepy smirk on my face... Seth and Sage soon joined me and we walked to the office.

People were staring as I cracked my neck. The emotion in their eyes could be described as fear, an emotion I was too well aware of.

*

"Suspension for a week." Seth nodded his head as we waited for Sage.

"At least we didn't get thrown out of school."

"True. But Sera, why'd you attack Ivy?"

"Isn't it obvious? He's a moron."

"I know you have a reason, kid you're our blood, we don't attack without a reason."

"You make us sound like some kind of animals." Sage said as he walked out the locker rooms.

"Does it matter? The guy locked me in the bathroom with Paul, my temper got the better of me..."

Seth patted me on the shoulder and smiled. I'm the only person that he ever smiles to. Sage caught my hand and dragged me outside. We passed Max and Paul and Ivy's friends.

Great, one of them even dared to stop Seth. Poor guy, he's so dead.

"What?" Seth asked his voice coming off like venom.

He's pissed.

"You think your strong just because you have brothers, come at me girly!"

The dude wants to fight with me? Oh come on, seriously, I can take him down with my little finger. I was so ready to take him on, but Sage picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. He started walking towards his bike only stopping to warn the dudes around us.

"I'd advise you to not piss us off anymore. Next time we won't stop 'till your in the hospital."

He put me down on his bike and put the helmet on me. I felt the eyes of the people around us and gulped. 

"Please let's just go home already." I whined.

Sage smiled and mounted the bike with Seth doing the same. They started the bikes and we went off.

The tripletजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें