Chapter 14

Killian POV

The wind whistles in my ear as I race down an old back woods road. The night was dark, and the guys and I want to go for a ride before snow hits. I need to let out some frustration, and I can tell something is bugging Rusty and Damian too. After racing each other around for a few hours we make a stop at a bar that's owned by a friend of the club.

"What's on your mind?" Leo asks me.

I exhale deeply. "I want to be there for Agnes, but she's not telling me something." Leo raises his eyebrows. "I can tell there's something bugging her, but she won't tell me." Damian looks spaced out, but Rusty and Leo exchange a glance. I know they know something. I'll beat it out of them if I have to, but first I want to make sure Damian is okay.

"Damien," I say loudly. He doesn't even glance up. I nudge his shoulder, and he finally snaps his gaze to meet mine. "Hmm?"

"What's going on?" I ask.

He doesn't respond for a moment. "What's her name?" I ignore the Green Day reference. "Who's name?"

He works his jaw. "That girl who got hit today." I arch an eyebrow. I can already foresee this causing problems. For Damian, curiosity is bad. He won't give up until he figures out what he wants. She seems like a nice girl, and I don't exactly trust Damian with nice girls.

"I don't know. Neither does Agnes so don't fucking bother her." Damian's eyes harden. "Don't tell me what to do." I roll my eyes. Hard ass. I don't even need to ask Rusty what crawled up his ass and died. He's thinking about Lana. Poor guy's whipped. He's terrified of getting his ass beat though. Which if he hurts her, I'll do myself.

Eventually we decide to head out. We make it home unscathed. Before they can walk inside, I yank back Rusty and Damian. "Alright what's going on with my angel?" I grit out. 

Rusty rubs his neck awkwardly. Damian groans. "Dude....you fucked up."

I freeze. "What? The hell did I do?" Rusty just shakes his head and walks inside. I don't care, Damian has my full attention.

He hesitates, so I shove him harshly. "What did I do?!"

"You kissed her when you were drunk."

Agnes POV

I finish putting on my pajamas and start to run  brush through my hair. I hope Killian is okay. Everyone else too, but......mainly Killian. I feel awful for only worrying about Killian, but I can't help it. I've decided that I want to tell him about the kiss. Whether he really likes me or not, he deserves the truth. I set down my brush, and am about to get into bed when the door bursts open. I barely have time to register that Killian is in the room before I'm against the wall.

His arms are on either side of me. I snap my eyes up to meet his to find pure determination in his face. "K-Killian what's wrong?" I ask shakily.

He runs his thumb down my cheek and I suck in a breath. He leans down close to my ear. "When were you going to tell me?" I shiver at the proximity of his low voice.

"T-tell y-you what?" I stammer.

His hand travels across my collarbone and comes to rest gently on my throat. "That I kissed you." I freeze completely. How did he find out? I bet he thinks I'm stupid. He'll laugh at me and then abandon me like mom did. I start to hyperventilate at the thought.

"Shh angel it's alright. I just need to know. Did you like it?" He asks me, rubbing my throat with his thumb.

I can feel my face flushing as I try to look down, his hand preventing me. I bite my lip and nod my head ever so slightly. His hand tightens slightly on my throat. "Words angel."

I suck in a breath and look up at him. "Y-yes." I whisper.

I've barely spoken when he slams his lips on mine. His lips are soft and warm, and his scent envelopes me completely. I gasp in surprise when he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist to keep from falling. He chuckles at this. I don't remember feeling him walk somewhere, but the next thing I know, I feel the bed beneath me. Oh goodness. The bed. He hovers over top of me, still kissing me, physically reminding me of that night. I pull back to breathe, and he just continues peppering kisses down my neck. I bite my lip to stop from moaning. He pulls back suddenly, and the uses his thumb to release my bottom lip from my teeth. "Don't do that baby."

Face red, I nod. He continues, and I can't help the soft quiet moans that escape me. I let my hands explore his hair. Eventually, He pulls back and kisses my cheek. I let out a squeal as he flips us so that I'm laying over his chest. He rubs my back as we just lie there, savoring each other's company.

Finally gathering up some courage, I look up at him. He's gazing at me with pure adoration. "S-so.....does this mean you like me?"

He chuckles and his hand moves from my back to my hair. "Of course angel."

I smile. "Oh. That's good."

He smirks and lifts an eyebrow. "Why's that baby?"

"Because I like you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading!

Hope you enjoyed <3