Chapter 20

Nancy

I smiled once I seen Yolanda enter the building. She was gorgeous as usual. I expected Brandy to be tagging along with her but she wasnt anywhere in site. I look over to Recheal to find her eyes glued on Yolanda.

"Are you going to go over there or just keep staring?" I teased and she blushed.

"You know I'm having the same problem as you sis. Mom doesn't know about my sexuality either. Not yet anyway. I'm going to have to tell her messing with Yolanda. The way I act around her is going to give me away anyway."

"You dont seem too afraid to tell mom."

"I guess I'm just fed up with it. I'm just so attracted to women. And I tried to turn it of if you will but it's not a switch in my lifestyle."

"I hear you."

"It seems you can control yourself more around Brandy than she around you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Just the way she acts around you. She restrains herself a lot."

"Yeah. I guess I shouldn't have asked her to come to Florida huh?"

"I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is she loves you enough to act as if you two are just roommates for your sake. Yolanda does that for me to but shes less caring about my feelings when it comes to my family not knowing. Like now..." I looked to find  Yolanda coming this way and Recheal quickly stood.

"What's wrong?"

"She gonna kiss me." I watched as she swiftly brushed pass me and she tried to kiss Recheal but she put her hand up stopping her in her tracks.

"Londa...come on now. You already know what I said."

"About what?"

"Dont play dumb."

"I just wanna kiss."

"Not in front of my family." Recheal said in a low firm voice.

"You should come meet my family. And I'll be able to kiss you whenever wherever." She tried to lean in for another kiss and Recheal firmly placed her hand on her chest caught off guard when Yolanda took her hand nipping the pad of her thumb. My eyes grew wide in shock. Recheal quickly pulled her hand away as if it was on fire.

"Get out. You're no longer invited." She said making us laugh. I watched as Recheal looked around making sure no one saw there encounter. Damn is that what I did to? Making sure no one saw when Brandy was around me? I knew that I was watching the same reaction I gave Brandy whenever she was affectionate around me. Things had to change. I looked to find Yolanda watching me.

"I see Brandy isn't tagging along with you." I said and she smiles.

"No she said she had a few errands to run but shes coming." I nod. So they were together before this. I wondered what errands she would be running. Racheal was here so it couldn't be for her. Maybe something to do with realtor work.

************************************

Brandy