Chapter 26

Brandy

I woke to a body pressed against me. Her body pressed against me. I couldn't get mad. With her sneaky ass.  I knew she was going to do it though. She was still asleep so I tried sliding away from her but her eyes slowly open and I shook my head. She gave a weak smile and I pulled away sliding off the bed.

"When are you leaving?" Was the first thing I say to her as I make my way to the bathroom.

"When you decide to come back with me."

"I leave for Texas tomorrow."

"Okay. And I'm coming with you."

"Yeah right. Theres no way you're leaving mommy and that company."

"I did just that." She said and I pause making my way back to her staring down at her.

"You did what?"

"I left the company and I told my mother that I'm gay." I know I had a real shocked look on my face. Smiling i said.

"Look at you...growing up and stuff." I said sarcastically. She sighed.

"You're still leaving aren't you?"

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Just because you told me that you finally came out does not make me change my mind. Yes back then I would have been ecstatic but now.? I'm happy for you yes but my mind does not change." She sighed again. "I have some new underwear in my bag of you wanted to shower before you left."

"I'm not leaving." I lean my hands against the sink as I look myself in the mirror. I knew she was going to do this. Fine if she wanted to be difficult I'd be even worse. I didnt respond just washed my face and brushed my teeth and hoped in the shower. Once I came out and dressed I made my way out the door not saying a word to her. I went and had breakfast alone didn't return until two hours later. Opening the door I seen her laying on the bed. The same pajamas on. She was watching tv. Out of the months of knowing this woman I could not remember her ever really watching tv. She looked at me without a word. It seemed she was going to play the silent treatment also. Taking out my phone I dial Allison's number.

"Hello?"

"You know I'm mad at you right?" I said as I lean against the dresser looking over at Nancy. She then gave me her full attention.

"For what?"

"Dont play fuckin dumb with me. You told Nancy where I was. How I know it was you is because you are the only one that knew."

"My bad girl. She sound so sad and desperate when she called me."

"Dont be mad at her. I begged her to tell me where you were." Nancy said. "Besides I said I would take the blame if you called her flipping out. So leave her alone." I arched a brow up at her and chuckled.

"You both played me?"

"I just helped her like she helped me. A tit for tat. We even now Nancy." She yelled threw the phone and Nancy smiled.

"Yeah we are." I hung up without saying goodbye. Let her hear the dial tone for a bit.

"The minute you knocked on the door I knew it was her that told you." I shook my head. She was smiling so innocently. I couldn't allow her to distract me.