06

"Her name is eram. I met her in the last year of school. When I was 20 years old. I was fascinated by her. Her modesty, her attitude everything about her pulled me to her.

Before I knew I started loving her. But the school ended. I thought we won't meet but we did. She works in my office and coincidentally she is my partner in web designing. After much courage I confessed it to her after 2 years of working together. When we were 23 years old. She loves me too. We both want to get married."

He finished with a sigh. He was looking at the front where ammar was swinging in the swing. We were at the park now. So that girl was familiar because I have seen her in Umar's office annual year celebration. They love each other. Umar was waiting, giving me enough time to analyse everything.

"Umar, you can't plan a future while engaging in a haram way. Neither of us know what future holds for us. But we should keep ourselves pure for our spouse. Just imagine how hurt ma will be to know about this. Once the thread of trust is broken it can never be mended again without a knot in it."

I was hurt. I didn't expect umar to have such relationship. But he wanted to marry her. But why didn't he approach ma about her?

"I know you are hurt. But We didnt cross the limit. We don't even talk over the phone. Just casual conversation when we are in the office. I am sorry ayah." He looked at me expecting a response from me. What was I supposed to say?

Its okay when its not?

Ammar came running towards us. He was panting. "Tired?" I asked him. When I spoke to ammar, umar looked away. Ammar nodded his head. I passed him the water bottle We brought. He gulped down the water.

"Ammar, We dont know who your parents are. But if you help us we can find them." I looked at him for any response but when he continued looking at me attentively I continued to speak.

"Do you know someone's phone number?" He shook his as no.

"Address?" He shook his head again. I sighed.

What can I even expect from a 4 year kid.

"Can't we find them because I don't remember anything?" He whispered, scared to hear the answer. My heart melted at the sight of the poor boy. I was tongue tied.

"Of course we gonna find them." Umar intervened.

I looked at him. He assured me with his eyes. Making me a bit relaxed. I looked at ammar again.

"What about we go to park where you got lost? Maybe your parents might be finding you there." I finished with a smile.

Umar smiled again. He whispered 'smartie' to me and looked at ammar. "Lets go there"

"But where is the park?" I asked him, making umar's steps falter and stopped in mid stride. Just then ammar's eyes widened. "Milenium park" he shouted. I chuckled. Taking his hands in mine we hailed a taxi.

"To milenium park please." Umar instructed the driver. It took exactly 35 minutes to reach there. Neither of us dared to speak. Everyone lost in their own world.

Just the music from the radio kept us aware of the surroundings and reminded us of the situation.

When we entered the park, the loud sound of chattering startled us. We went to office directly without wasting much time. Unlike outside, the office was much calmer.

A grumpy man at the entrance of the cabin looked at us up and down. When his eyes went to ammar his eyes went wide. His mouth opened slightly. I laughed inwardly looking at his expression. But why was his expression like this?