Chapter 14

One months of bliss and no threats from the enemy. Beast felt comfortable enough for us to start making plans to move into the house. At six months, I was ready to start nesting. I couldn't exactly set up a nursery here at the clubhouse, there weren't enough rooms for that. I think Beast got tired of my complaining about it so he had one of the prospects, Paint, go and start fixing up the house. 

Paint had a pretty accurate nickname. He'd been a fine arts student before his mom got killed by a rival club. He quit art school after that and joined the Grimm Bastards. That didn't mean he stopped painting though. His baby gift to us was painting a beautiful field of flowers on the walls of the nursery. 

Today was the day we finally moved in to the house. The men and a few of the old ladies had already been over there unloading furniture and a few of the boxes all week. Beast refused to let me help, saying that I couldn't in my condition. All that was left for us to do was put away our clothes, the only thing I was allowed to do. 

Tonight was going to be our welcome party as well as the baby shower. It was easier just to combine the two events. It would also be the first time I've seen the house in person. I'd only gotten to see it in photos, so I was ready to be there already. Not to mention there was a large bathtub in the master bath that was calling my name. 

"Ready to go home?" Beast asks as we climb into my car. His bike had already been brought over to our new house. 

I link our fingers together. "I love it when you talk dirty to me." 

He chuckles, shaking his head. 

We pulled up to the house, parking in the garage. Everyone else was already here preparing for the shower. I squealed as I saw how beautiful it was. The club had really worked hard on getting it ready for us. As much as I just wanted to explore through the house, the baby shower had to happen first. 

The club, family, and friends were all in the living room and back deck. The open concept of the house was perfect for entertaining. To my surprise I found my parents in conversation with Ray and Linda. Everyone cheered as we entered the house. Beast was tense beside me, hating the attention. 

"You've gotten so big!" My mom gushed over the baby bump. 

My parents hadn't seen me in a month. My small figure easily made the bump show. I looked further along due to that. At six months I was already stretching out Beast's giant shirts. I waddled around now instead of walking. 

"I feel big." I laugh. 

"I like it." Beast growls into my ear, making me blush. 

He certainly has shown how much he's appreciated my growing body. Every chance he gets, he likes to remind me of that. We were almost late to our own party due to that. It didn't help that my hormones made me want to jump him all day. If I wasn't crying over something stupid, or too hungry, I was horny. 

"Have you guys picked out names yet?" My dad asks.