Chapter 5 |÷×The Plan×÷|

×D I ¶ ¶ E R   POV×

"What!?" I yelled. I don't want to be the bait. Why couldn't Mabel be the bait??

"Look Dipper, we know that you dislike this idea but listen, didn't you say something that Bill was in one of your dreams?" Ford asked. Oh god, this isn't going good. I know i lied about the dream thingy but i wasn't prepared to back that lie up.

I need Bill. Bill! Are you still there?

. . .

Great, he is gone when i need him.

"W-well yeah." I say nervously.

"And what was the dream about?" Ford continued questioning me.

I decided that it would be best if i just tell Ford a real dream. When Bill really visited me and then it would technically be the truth.

"Well um, it was all dark first and then i heard a laughter and Bill appeared. I asked how and why he was here and he answered that he wanted to visit me. And um... yeah i think that basically it." I am not really sure if i should tell them more.

"And then you woke up? No more? We need more details Dipper." Gosh, why wouldn't Ford just give it up!?

"Well i tried to ask him more questions about why he couldn't bother someone else but he didn't give an answer other than just saying he wanted to visit me. He actually continued visiting me for a while but the only thing that he did was trying to make small-talk" Well that was kinda true, i did try to figure out why he wouldn't go bother Mabel or something but he did give me an answer to that.

"Well that makes it even better! Maybe Bill needs you, like in one of his plans and he might come to get you. And when he does that we can catch him." Ford explains.

Ugh do I really have to do this? The plan sounds unprepared and like a bad idea.

"Look Dipdip, we know it's not a good plan but it's kinda all we got and maybe we can at least get to know Bill's whereabouts." Mabel says. Yeah, I know too that it isn't a good plan.

But I don't have an excuse to say no.

"But what if it's dangerous?" I ask. I am really trying to get out from this damn situation.

"We have the gun thingies!" Mabel yelled. Yes we do have the 'gun thingies' but they didn't seem to kill Bill before.

"They are not named 'gun thingies' Mabel, they are named-" Ford tried to explain but Mabel interrupted him.

"Yeah yeah, gun thingies." Mabel repeated.

"C'mon kid, please." Ford pleaded.

I couldn't say no since it would be too suspicious... Maybe it would go OK.

"Alright, I am in." I said and Mabel jumped up.

"Thanks Dipper. We will activate the plan tomorrow." Ford said and Stan started walking towards the couch and Mabel headed to her room.

"W-wait!" I said. "But what is the plan!? Aren't you going to tell me?" I looked at Ford and he shrugged.

"We will just go over it tomorrow." HE said and went to the lab. Great. Just great.

I went to my room thinking about what grunkle Ford was planning. No, there is no need to over-think it. Ford is my grunkle and probably the person I trust the most in this house so I just need to calm down.

I went in my room and started changing into my pyjamas. It was a long time since I have slept here.

I do miss cuddling with Bill...