Chapter 9 |°\βαςκ τσ γσυ/°|

Mwahaha... MWAhahahaha! MWAHAHAHA! Okay you are probably wondering what the hell on earth is going on with me well this is just my laughter when something angsty is about to happen... Be prepared... Just joking you guys, there won't be much angst in this chapter. (key words: in this chapter). Oh yeah! Also a slight warning for sexual activities.

D I P P E R  POV:

I suddenly woke up. I have no idea why but i just woke up. I was sweating and my heart was beating fast. Did i just have a nightmare? But i can't remember anything about it. I looked around. The sun was shining through my window. I looked at the clock and it said 7:30. My parents usually woke me up at 8:00 so i had some time to wake up a bit. I stretched my arms and yawned.

I was wearing the hoodie Bill gave me. Maybe i should wash it. After all, i have been having it on for almost two days. I tiptoed to the bathroom and started washing my hoodie in the sink. Yes i know, we do have a washing machine but last time i put some clothes that i liked in the machine my mom burned them in front of me and after threw them out. That damn bitch

When i finished washing the hoodie i went back the my room and laid the hoodie to dry. Maybe i should take a shower? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

I started walking towards the bathroom again and locked the door. I started undressing and getting in the shower.

The warm water was hitting my skin and i felt so relaxed. The thought of Bill came to my mind in the worst time possible. His perfect tanned skin... His handsome face and sharp jawline I want to feel his strong hands wrapped around my body- Oh hell no. Stop it Dipper. Wonder what it would feel like to be touched by him? Every single inch of my body... i want it to be his. Before i knew it i had an erection. I sighed.

Alexander would be up by now, I sighed once more and looked down. Oh well, i guess i need to deal with this 'problem'.

A L E X A N D E R   POV:

I was sleeping when i felt something. An itchy feeling coming from my back... Oh no. I quickly jumped out from bed, not even noticing Dipper missing. I ran as fast as i could to the bathroom only to realize that it was locked.

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!!!

"Dipper! Dipper open up!" I yelled.

D I P P E R POV:

"Dipper! Dipper open up!" I heard Alexander yell.

"I can't!" I yelled back.

"Why!?" Alexander continued his banging on the door. Well i can't open up because i am in the middle of pleasuring myself. Yup i definitely can't say that.

I tried hurrying up the 'job' i was doing and after around ten minutes i managed to get it done and wash myself. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door. Only to see that Alexander wasn't there.

Damn bastard. All that banging for what!? I am going to gouge his eyes out when he comes back- Um no. I am not. What the hell is going on with my head? I shook my head to try to get those thoughts out from my head and headed towards my room. I opened to door to see once more that Alexander was missing.

Where on earth did he go?

3rd P E R S O N  POV:

Alexander tried his best not to move an inch. He didn't want Dipper to see him like this. Alexander had his hands pressed against his mouth so Dipper wouldn't hear his breathing.