Chapter 11| I have no idea what to name this srry

I just wanted to tell you guys that when the text is like this in Bill's POV that's bc he is reading someone else's mind while when it is like this it is bc this is what he is thinking.

D I P P E R   POV:

After me and Bill left Alexander in his own room we went to ours, watched a few movies (Bill insisted for it to be horror) and went to bed around 22:30. Even though me and Bill went to bed pretty early i still didn't fall asleep before two in the morning.

And the only reason that i could fall asleep was because Bill sensed that i couldn't sleep and put a sleeping spell on me.

I suddenly woke up. Why isn't dad here? Wait, the only time they don't come is when... I jumped out of bed and started shaking badly while trying to get proper clothes on.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I mumbled. To anyone else it looked like a trembling kid was mumbling 'I'm sorry' over and over with a shaky voice but i was the only one who knew what i actually was doing. I was preparing my apology to mom and dad (not that it would save me from the beating).

Suddenly as i was taking my shirt on i heard someone yawn. I turned and saw a sleepy Bill. Wait, Bill?! Thank god...

"Hey Pinetree, what are you doing? Are you okay? Why are you shaking?" Bill asked. I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Wow okay! Easy now, why were you shaking?" Bill asked.

"Thank you" I managed to mumble out.

"For what?"

"For just... for just being here, right here. That is enough for a reason." I pulled away from Bill and smiled at he while he frowned.

"But what was that? Why are you up so early too? You couldn't sleep last night right?" I looked at the clock and he was right, it was 8:30. The reason i woke up was because i am used to waking up at 7:30 or 8:00 so when i noticed that it was late and mom and dad would've been mad i panicked.

"Nah it's nothing. Let's go have breakfast." I walked out from the room and downstairs where Alexander was already up.

B I L L  POV:

Pinetree has been acting weird. And not the good kind of weird. Who am i kidding, every kind of weird is good. I shake my head. No, i mean the suspicious kind of weird.

Of course i can just go through his memories to see whats wrong but i don't want to do that, i want him to tell me (like normal humans do or whatever). I think it has something to do with the three days he was with his family. Do they really have such effect on him?

I stood up from the bed and stretched a bit. Then i snapped my fingers and i was wearing my normal tailcoat and hat. I teleported to the table where Alexander was sitting and looking real tired.

"Oh, mornin' " Alexander said sleepily.

"Morning fleshbag!" I said and sat down.

"Where is Pinetree?" I asked the human next to me.

First Alexander looked a bit confused. "...Pinetree? Oh you mean Dipper! He is in the kitchen and making breakfast." Just when Alexander said that Pinetree came out from the kitchen with plates filled with human food.

"Pancakes!" Alexander shouted. He is loud. Too loud. It is like he never shuts up... Like he has a huge mouth I am going to call him Big Mouth from now on.