Chapter 12| ^~Play 'Pretend'~^ |

D I P P E R   POV:

The next morning I slept better than before. I did wake up really early again but didn't panic that much and went back to sleep. Also Alexander said sorry about the other day and everything was good.

The thing Bill told me the other day echoes in my head sometimes. 'Maybe you have catched some of my crazy'...

I couldn't be insane Right? Bill did tell me that that he hasn't met a sane human who has those thoughts that I have but I still couldn't be crazy... At least I hope so.

We all have been in the house for soon two weeks and I love it here. I still haven't figured out what is in that door upstairs next to the bathroom.

Since Ford and Stan are panicking about Bill being on the loose me and Alexander were allowed to stay here for a long time. Or that's what we thought. You see, the summer vacation will be ending in less than two weeks and Ford had called us saying that we needed to get back. Apparently Ford had a plan.

I hope it ain't the same plan as last time... I still get shivers when thinking about that I kissed a 14 year old.

My birthday would also be in 11 days which Is great I guess (we are going back to school in 13 days).

Now me, Bill and Alexander were sitting on the table, wondering what we should do next.

"Can't you just stay here?" Bill was the one who broke the silence.

"But what will we say to Ford? And I do need to go to school." I replied.

"Ugh you humans and your damn rules. Why can't you just let me take over the world again?? You will make a great queen and you won't have to go to this 'school'" Bill said in a annoyed voice.

"Um... Can we please not do that?" Alexander asked with wide eyes.

"But it is not fair! Pinetree just got back and we started to have fun! I don't want him to leave again!" Bill crossed his arms and stood up.

"Bill, you are acting like a child." I said.

"And so what if I am acting like a child! You are technically a child!" Bill yelled again and started rubbing my temples.

"Bill, stop yelling!" I raised my voice. I could tolerate someone yelling a bit better now but I still hated it.

"Sorry, sorry." Bill sat back down. I have no idea what was going on with Bill, he was just in a bad mood, but so was I.

Or more like I was just really anxious.

Not only do I have to deal with Ford, Stan, Alexander, Mabel AND I need to figure out how to met up with Bill without someone to damn ruin it but I also have to deal with school!

And school means people which means bullies and just a lot a problems and I haven't even started talking about the homework, projects and more.

"Can't I just come with you? As William." Bill asked again.

"I don't know... I mean, you will need to get in the school and no by that I don't mean sneaking in. And we will most likely also need some document such as-" Before I could finish Bill had already snapped his fingers and was now standing with some papers.

"There" He said and handed me them.

"Everything seems to be here but what if you lose your temper at school? That would be really bad." I said. Just the thought of Bill in school gave me headache.

"No i won't!" Bill protested.

"Um i am sorry that i just butt in since i haven't known you for as long as Dipper but yes you would. You totally would lose your temper." Alexander said and rubbed the back og his head.