Chapter 13| =°Dinner°= |

D I P P E R POV

Bill was trying on different outfits to the dinner. It has been a day since Alexander left and i was really worried but Bill told me that Alexander would be fine. That didn't calm me down but Bill then said that he would go after Alexander if he doesn't come back tomorrow.

After yesterday we went back to Bill and i's house to pick up a few other things and ended up staying there the night and the rest of the next day. I called Ford to inform him of course and he said that he would like to meet 'Will' tomorrow (we called him yesterday so that 'tomorrow' is today).

"What about this?" Bill snapped his fingers and he was wearing black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and a leader jacket.

"Mmm..." I walked over to Bill and took the jacket off. "There. Now you look more decent." I said.

"Aww, i liked the jacket." Bill pouted.

"Yes i know, but you also liked all the other outfits and in one of them you were dressed in some kind of skin... I don't even want to think what kind of skin it was..." I said.

"Yeah, i don't really think you want to know." Bill said and smiled. Yup, i now definitely don't want to know.

"Now we only need one thing." I said and Bill snapped his fingers. Now he was i his William form as i call it.

"Are we good to go now?" Bill asked.

"Yup" I took Bill's hand and we teleported in front of the shack.

"Are you ready?" I asked Bill and he smirked.

"Oh please, i am always ready to piss off Sixer" He answered and i gave him a serious look.

"Seriously Bill, behave." I said and he nodded. I knocked on the door and Mabel opened it.

"Ugh you are back already? Oh hey William!" Mabel immediately switched tone when she saw that 'William' was with me.

"Hey Mabel." Bill answered with a sweet voice. It was weird to hear Bill call Mabel by her name and not Shooting Star. It was also bugging me that Mabel was obviously flirting with Bill and he didn't do anything about it.

We should stab her... Oh yes, that sure doesn't bad... Maybe we should do it with an axe too- No! Stop it! Just shut up!

We went inside and Ford was already there. "Hey William." Ford said and Bill and him shook hands.

§ B I L L POV §

"Mr. Pines! I have heard a lot about you!" I said while shaking Sixer's hand. Yes i have heard a lot about how you hurt my Pinetree. I was trying my best not to rip Sixer's hand off when thinking about how broken and sad Pinetree was that night Sixer had yelled at him.

"Is that so..." Sixer said. After that we all headed to what i suppose was the dining table.

"How did you and Dipper meet?" Sixer asked while Pinetree was helping Shooting Star set the table.

"Haven't i told you before? We met when Dipper and Alexander were walking around the forest and i met them." I told Sixer.