Side Story!!

So i am working on the next chapter and i was having a bit of trouble with it, i have a bit of a writers block. But don't worry! I will handle it. And while i was writing i kinda came up with this meme-thingy (srry if it's shitty).

3rd Person's POV

Mabel had just walked into the room holding a few banas. "Hey guys!" She greeted Dipper and Alexander.

"We had some extra bananas so i thought that you might want some." She asked and both males nodded.

"Okay... Which ones do you want?" Mabel asked.

"Just the biggest one." Dipper said, not looking up from his book.

"P-Pffftt!!!" Alexander tried holding in his laughter but failed.

"What?" Dipper looked up from his book to see both Mabel and Alexander laughing hysterically. 

"N-nothing Dipper, that just sounded so wrong..." Mabel said and handed Dipper the banana.

"I don't understand how it sounds wrong but okay..." Dipper pilled off the banana and slowly started eating it.

"So as i was saying..." Dipper took a bite from the banana. "I like the biggest ones... That's also why i am with Bill." As soon as the boy said that Alexander fell to the ground gripping his stomach of laughter while Dipper's twin was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Dipper, did you just-" She started.

"I am not so innocent as you think dear sister." Dipper said and walked off like a boss.

^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^

So that was it, i hope you found my stupid joke funny and see you guys in the next chapter.