Chapter 19|<^>Dipper's Mind<^>|

Dipper POV

I am running through the forest. I have no idea where i am going and i don't care. I feel... empty.

The fact that i am saying that i feel alone is pretty ironic since i have those two suckers inside of me.

...

So now they shut up?

...

I hate this.

I sat down beside a tree. Why couldn't i be my own person? Maybe then Bill would love only me.

No. You are lying to yourself. Bill fell in love with Dipper. Not you. You are not Dipper and will never be. You will never be like him. It's useless to even pretend that Bill can come to love a whole different person.

I want to ignore the tears who didn't stop streaming down my face but my face was getting too fucking wet. Why am i crying? This is just normal. Of course Bill would like Dipper, Dipper is... Dipper! Dipper is the person, the personality, Bill fell in love with.

I wipe my tears but they don't stop. Ugh! Can it even get worse!?

As i said, or thought, that i felt a raindrop dropped on my head. Well fuck.

Then another drop.

And another.

And another.

And now it is full on pouring down. Damn it. This is all my fault. Fucking stupid- you curse much. But... That is kind of how i talk when i am mad. That's just my personality- You mean the personality Bill hates? He didn't say he hated it... He didn't need to, it's obvious.

...

Yeah. The personality Bill hates.

As i was thinking i heard something coming from behind me.

"Pinetree! Pinetree come back!" Bill! How did he find me!? No, he hasn't found me yet. I started running again but Bill noticed that and started chasing after me.

I won't be able to outrun him, i need a plan.

As Bill's shadow was getting closer i noticed a branch right in front of me. Or not right in front of me but more like fifty meters ahead.

The branch was around my height level, i could reach it and pull myself up. Then i could just climb up in the tree. I don't think Bill is that good with climbing so it should be fine.

I got closer and closer to the branch and when the branch was at a reaching distance i grabbed and swung myself up in the tree. It took a minute for Bill to realize where i went but then i was already high up in the tree. It was really hard climbing since the rain was getting in my face.

I kept climbing until i couldn't see the ground under me because of the other trees. Then i sat down on the branch and made myself comfortable.

I will be here in a while.

"Hey Pinetree." I heard a voice behind me which made me jump. "Bill! But how-" I didn't need to finish my question since i saw that Bill was floating.

"Well great." I said and crossed my arms.

3rd Person's POV

Bill couldn't ignore the red around Dipper's eyes. Bill made Dipper cry. Again. Both Dipper 2 and 3 but since they were the same person it counts as one.