our love story

She walked up close to me. Those green eyes. Every step closer to me took my breath away.

She took my face in hers and pulled me gently. Capturing my lips softly

Why is it so hot in here?. It burns

She dragged my bottom lip with hers. Biting it gently. Sending shivering sensations through my spine.

Ava wake up, Ava wake up!

I opened my eyes forcefully. I was sweating. I felt my neck. It was hot. I was burning up.

What was that about

"Are you okay" I heard my mom's voice.

I wanted to reply but I couldn't. What's wrong. I held my chest. My heart was beating fast

"Ava talk to me" my moms panicked voice filled my room

I couldn't breath. I held my mom's hand tightly, she grabbed a hand fan on my bedside table fanning heavily.

"Come on baby, breath"

She did this for a couple of minutes

Gradually I felt released. The moment I felt better I embrace my mom squeezing her tightly.

"It's ok baby"

I began to sobbed lightly

"Can you sleep here with me tonight"

I didn't want to let go just yet

"Sure thing dear"

We laid in bed and I listened to her steady heart beat. This calmed me down.

What's up with me these days

I stayed up all night not finding the zeal to fall asleep, only enjoying my mom's embrace.

AT SCHOOL

"Hey wait up"

I held onto my books tightly and walked faster. But she caught up to me, standing in front of me to stop me from walking away

"Why were you walking so fast?" She said trying to catch her breath.

Being around her is just so akward for me. Last night dream keeps replaying in my head.

"I'm just late that's all" I finally answered, avoiding her gaze

"Ava, you're like an hour too early. what are you late for?"

Can this woman just leave me alone.

"Bye Aliyah" I rolled my eyes Sprint walking away.

In class she watched me with curious gaze. There's no escaping Aliyah.

"Oww what was that?" I muttered, noticing a paper ball beside my desk.

I picked it up. It reads.

"Is it something I did?" I looked up noticing Aliyah watching me.
This made me roll my eyes.

Another paper ball came flying my direction again. I glared at her. What is she trying to do? Does she want us to get in trouble.

I studied our English teacher. He was too engrossed in whatever he was reading.

I opened the paper ball

"Tell me why you've been avoiding me"
I looked up to a pouting Aliyah, maintaining her gaze with mine.

Why do I think she looks cute right now. Oh my God. What's wrong with me.

The bell rang and I literally sprinted out before she could meet up with me.

The whole day was filled with me sprinting and hiding. We basically had all classes together.

But I guess my hiding skills aren't so good cause right now Aliyah was on to me.

"Just tell me what I did please" she begged still following me down the hall.

I was done with classes for the day and I needed to be out of here before I pass out from anxiety.

I was still walking fast holding on to my big chemistry textbook

"Why do you have that book anyways"

I rolled my eyes

"You wouldn't know because you don't pay attention in class dummy"

She held my hand stopping me abruptly.

Facing me now, she moved closer to me and I moved backwards till my back met the cold wall.

She brought her face closer to mine, bending slightly.

"You think I'm a dummy?" She asked smirking. She was so close, I could perceive her minty breath.