Footprints

We used to play pranks back at elementary school with my friends.

I was always the initiator of this prank thing and my friends really wants to prank me hard core without my consent as a revenge.

And their revenge ended up worse.

It was lunch time, and we headed to the comfort room to..well.. do our business.

When I was left out in the cubicle, I heard the door slammed shut as the lights went out.

I can hear my friends giggling and laughing while I can't see a thing.

I'm so not afraid of the dark. But after that, everything changed.

Suddenly, I heard a little girl's cry inside the comfort room with me. I went out of the cubicle and damn there really was a child in there; I thought.

I tried to open this door but it seems like my friends are keeping the door closed from the outside.

"DAMMIT SHEINA THERE'S A FREAKING CHILD HERE, OPEN UP!!!"

Then they were silent.

"What are you talking about? You're alone in there!WOOOOH!!THERE'S A GHOST!! HAHAHA!!"

Suddenly, I heard footsteps on the tiled floor-but still I can't see anything with the darkness.

Then I felt a cold hand touch my hand and before I was drifting away from the door as I was dragged by the little hand, I screamed.

I was dragged inside a cubicle and the door slammed closed in front of me.

I screamed on the top of my lungs and then I heard the door opened.

The lights went on as I heard my friends' voice outside the cubicle I'm in.

Then they opened the door for me. I was crying in fear.

"S-SORRY! Are you okay? Were so sorry!!"

Then they held my hand as I walked slowly.

Then I saw the floor. I screamed in fear as I saw small, child-like bloody footprints on the floor below me and all over the place where I have been in the comfort room.

And the bloody footprints stopped on the ceiling on top of me, and as we look, there's nothing there.

We ran like wussies and never used that comfort room again.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi~!! *---* So.. how are you guys? Thank you for reading my work..:))) Stay awesome, guys!! >_____<

Guess I'll be busy next week (Projects in Physics) so what I'm saying is my updates will be delayed. But I'll still do my updates of course!!*---*

That's it! xD Once again, thank you for reading my work, I appreciate it a lot and God Bless!!xD

Lovelots~:-*